Tipping Comp Shocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Fess up all. Who did well last weekend. I only got two - the Raiders and the Sea Eagles. I stupidly thought the Dragons and Panthers would bounce back.

Who picked the Rabbits, Cowboys or Warriors?

Warriors for me :D

Not sure who else but i got 4 right :D

If I had gone with my round preview I would have got a few more right.

Next time you guys will spend less time telling me how the warriors and storm will get beaten and go with my tips instead :D

1 eagle40 20
2 Flipper 20
3 Six 20
4 The Insomniac 20
5 webby66 20
6 Blunty 18
7 byso 18
8 Daniel 18
9 DVS Matt 18
10 Evo 18

yeah i only got storm/raiders and eagles.... lousy three, but im guessing that was about average for that round!

Yeah i got Melbourne, Canberra and Manly. Remember the Melbourne Cup isn't won over the first hundred or so metres. I'll do a Diva, and charge at the finish.

Snuck into the top Ten :shock:

CW, have ya had a look at this weeks games!
Man, there's hardly a certainty....good luck all.

once they announce the teams I will put a round 3 preview up then you base your tips off of that......

In my last tipping comp you got minus 3 if you got a zero and an extra 3 if you tipped the card!!!! You also got three wildcards in which you could choose a three rounds where you got double points. Kept up the interest if your dropped behind!!!!

yeah it probably would. Do you want the source code to write that in?

fluffy are you going on sunday?

I need to decide who I am going to tip

I picked the lot but in our local pub comp- totally forgot about this comp.
Yes I was very lucky but I like to go with a few upsets early.

Ill be there Zap.

You finally believe i have the power

8 games undefeated in First grade
6 in PL (came late and missed 2 PL games)

any superstition is worth following at thi spoint mate

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4