**Tipping Comp 2018 winners!**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Welcome to the:
"It's all over!" round.

Dedicated to:
The winners, the losers, the players, the lovers.

Hello everyone!

Well, another year of tipping is over and we've all done the best we can do.

Some of us were:

tenor.gif

Most of us were:

tumblr_lnvmr8W2cF1qg9ny9o1_400.gif

But the main thing is we all had fun and Dan got some cash, right? Right? Sigh.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...OF SILVERTAILS!!!!
Tareeeagle: 133 - The best thing to come out of Taree. A statue is on its way!
Wombat64: 133 - Brains and looks. The whole 'package'. A tie. First time ever!!
Ned: 132 - Remember, second place is the first loser! lol. (I'm so jealous, sorry. Well done).
Andrew..: 128 - Hey, Olympic athletes are still getting banned, maybe you'll soon be in first!
Chip and Chase: 127 - Proof that nice guys don't finish last (nor first, apparently).
Rusty Cage: 127 - I've got a good feeling about you next year...though my tipping sucks, so...
mave: 127 - Is the only one here without an avatar. Shame! Is already in training. Go Mave!
bones: 127 - You did well. Thanks for supporting Dan.
davohan123: 127 - Always tries to get more than the number in his username. Total success!
Tragic-Eagles: 126 - Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid.

Ok, so you guys are all champs, but the ultimate champ by picking more overall winners (so I have just been reliably informed) is.................

@Tareeeagle !!!!!!! Woohooo, Well done my good man! You are the champion my friend... la la la

Does that mean @Wombat64 goes home empty handed? No! Do I know what he's getting? No! Do I know what Tareeeagle is getting? Yes! Is it a Cliffy signed jersey? Well.... probably!

Well Manly faithful,
A tough, tough year for us all. But take heart, there have been some great signs for next year. It is always easy to support a team going well, but true champions weather all storms. Those that stuck through the Northern Eagles debacle speak about their loyalty with pride and I am sure we will do the same about this period when we are back on top. It is so incredibly difficult to get to the top of any chosen sport so please don't give up on the players.

Have a safe and happy year. Pet a doggo (or cat) and in the wise words of Bill and Ted (new movie out soon).....

Be excellent to one another.

Your friend, ge.

Go Manly! :)

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Congratulations to all the great tipsters that did well !!!
I was not one of them but as they say you cant win them all
Looking forward to next seasons Silvertails tipping comp
$25 a year to have a little fun and support our forum is a MANLY thing to do
Birds of a feather stick together ..............
images.png

Tareeeagle

Reserve Grader
Welcome to the:
"It's all over!" round.

Dedicated to:

Hello everyone!

Some of us were:

tenor.gif

Most of us were:

Ned: 132 - Remember, second place is the first loser! lol. (I'm so jealous, sorry. Well done).
Andrew..: 128 - Hey, Olympic athletes are still getting banned, maybe you'll soon be in first!
Chip and Chase: 127 - Proof that nice guys don't finish last (nor first, apparently).
Rusty Cage: 127 - I've got a good feeling about you next year...though my tipping sucks, so...
mave: 127 - Is the only one here without an avatar. Shame! Is already in training. Go Mave!
davohan123: 127 - Always tries to get more than the number in his username. Total success!

Ok, so you guys are all champs, but the ultimate champ by picking more overall winners (so I have just been reliably informed) is.................

@Tareeeagle !!!!!!! Woohooo, Well done my good man! You are the champion my friend... la la la

Does that mean @Wombat64 goes home empty handed? No! Do I know what he's getting? No! Do I know what Tareeeagle is getting? Yes! Is it a Cliffy signed jersey? Well.... probably!

Well Manly faithful,
A tough, tough year for us all. But take heart, there have been some great signs for next year. It is always easy to support a team going well, but true champions weather all storms. Those that stuck through the Northern Eagles debacle speak about their loyalty with pride and I am sure we will do the same about this period when we are back on top. It is so incredibly difficult to get to the top of any chosen sport so please don't give up on the players.

Have a safe and happy year. Pet a doggo (or cat) and in the wise words of Bill and Ted (new movie out soon).....

Your friend, ge.

Ta mate, let me know when you need my mailing address. Can't wait.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Don’t I get a mention too @globaleagle , a credible 16th ( and considering I had to pick 3 weeks in advance where I was out of range)!!!!!

Seriously though , well done on the organising part!

PS: I already hit the new thank you like on your post so this is twice!!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Don’t I get a mention too @globaleagle , a credible 16th ( and considering I had to pick 3 weeks in advance where I was out of range)!!!!!

Seriously though , well done on the organising part!

PS: I already hit the new thank you like on your post so this is twice!!

I did think that was a damn fine effort. Every week you seemed to be rocketing up the leader board! If the comp went for a few more weeks...I'm sure you would have been right up there!

Maybe (for me) the trick is to pick weeks in advance as well!

I liked how many of us used the comments section in the tipping comp sub forum.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Welcome to the:
"It's all over!" round.

Dedicated to:

Hello everyone!

Some of us were:

tenor.gif

Most of us were:

Well Manly faithful,

Your friend, ge.

No @lsz ? Highly disappointing

Tareeeagle

Reserve Grader
View attachment 9533
Not quite right, Mal Cochrane and Chris Hicks also from these parts, but admittedly a long time between drinks. A statue would be fitting.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Welcome to the:
"It's all over!" round.

Dedicated to:

Hello everyone!

Some of us were:

tenor.gif

Most of us were:

Well Manly faithful,

Your friend, ge.

816.jpg
niccipops 96 of 192 106.00
Surely some sort of Participation Certificate. I mean...I turned up. I had a go. Not a real, try to win kind of go. But a 'Go Manly!' every week kind of go.
Money will do.:D

rifraff

Bencher

I have a terrible memory

Any chance you can keep us all updated on when the next competition is about to start and why we should join?

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Reply to my last PM and send you address. Need to know your other choice on the jersey and whether you are concerned with size
Yeah so Tareeagle will be out of town, and has asked that the jersey be diverted to the GC, just for safe keeping like......@:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14