Tino and Fifita free agents

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
More chance of me playing for Manly than either of these guys
You'd be the closest thing we'd have to a real hooker at the club mate, and yes, I meant it EXACTLY like that hahaha.

I've been told they call you the living man chicken....finer white meat.

You'd be the closest thing we'd have to a real hooker at the club mate, and yes, I meant it EXACTLY like that hahaha.

I've been told they call you the living man chicken....finer white meat.

Although I have no idea what that means, To be fair you would could not pay me anything to play even 5 minutes against any of those guys

The rumour has it that Tino

- Just wants to play in a side with an inspirational leader and calm captain like DCE like he did in origin.

- He believes his premiership window will open if he’s in a quality side like Manly and sees the team they are building for 2024

- a move to NSW will do him well is what he’s been telling everyone who will listen up in QLD.

Disclaimer: none of the above post is true, but is great clickbait.
I'd say Ben Hunt on the GC would tick big Tinos boxes.
We could all be kicking ourselves in 18-24 months if Des is able to Add Hunt to that GC side and it all comes together.

Except that he is a thug and a loose cannon.
We haven't had a thug in the pack for a long time @XV-1 I see Tino as a more skilful AFB-type player with the ability to both lead the pack and intimidate opposition packs. Yes, he can be a loose cannon. I don't see this as a negative with the role he could play for us.

Perspective time. It's highly unlikely Tino will leave the Titans. It's even more unlikely he would join us if he did. It doesn't really matter how many Fainus, Keppies et al we throw at the Titans. Tino is a free agent; if he goes anywhere, it will almost certainly be the Dolphins.

Perspective time. It's highly unlikely Tino will leave the Titans. It's even more unlikely he would join us if he did.
A lot of angst whenever a club captain leaves, it certainly makes the decision to leave a little harder. Nevertheless if Mestrov hasn't already been on the phone to Tino's manager I'll be a monkey's uncle.

The main problem I can see if we did sign him is getting the ST hordes to learn to spell or even say his name.

A lot of angst whenever a club captain leaves, it certainly makes the decision to leave a little harder. Nevertheless if Mestrov hasn't already been on the phone to Tino's manager I'll be a monkey's uncle.

The main problem I can see if we did sign him is getting the ST hordes to learn to spell or even say his name.
Imagine if we had three Troboievic's and two Fa'asuamaleaui's in the team and then Buzz Rothfield had to report for duty on NRL 360 after a hard night on the sauce drowning his sorrows after the Eagles pumped the Sharks on a Sunday arvo at Brookvale😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆

Flanagan is targeting him for the dragons.

So being our assistant coach he will also know our strategy to target Tino and be able to counter it .

Wtf

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10