Tinfoil Hat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
Call me a conspiracy theorist…..But I think the absolutely sudden barrage of criticism towards Schuster and the strange rumours surrounding Flanagan is an indication of something more sinister happening behind the scenes at the club.

I think there is a power struggle between two Agents (who I don’t think I need to name), who are both attempting a hostile takeover of the club.

Journalists seem to have taken sides and I’d reference Paul Kent referring to Seibold as “Your mate” as evidence.

In summary I think all of these stories regarding Schuster, Flanagan etc are being blown way out of proportion by Journalists who are incentivised to take care of their player agent mates, because that’s where all their stories come from.

Sadly I think it’s working.

Call me a conspiracy theorist…..But I think the absolutely sudden barrage of criticism towards Schuster and the strange rumours surrounding Flanagan is an indication of something more sinister happening behind the scenes at the club.

I think there is a power struggle between two Agents (who I don’t think I need to name), who are both attempting a hostile takeover of the club.

Journalists seem to have taken sides and I’d reference Paul Kent referring to Seibold as “Your mate” as evidence.

In summary I think all of these stories regarding Schuster, Flanagan etc are being blown way out of proportion by Journalists who are incentivised to take care of their player agent mates, because that’s where all their stories come from.

Sadly I think it’s working.
This has all been well and truly canvassed in the media.

Naturally there’s going to be a power struggle between agents,but given Moses has very little influence at the moment,I’d suggest it’s more of a power struggle between Mestrov/club and any manager that wants to try and takeover the club

This has all been well and truly canvassed in the media.
And on here.
536ABB2E-842D-45F9-8C8A-3F2ED43E1912.jpeg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7