Time to stay Strong Together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sorry, but do you honestly think the use of brown paper bags, dodgy TPAs and under the table payments haven't been going on, at all clubs, since year dot? But let's have manly hung, drawn and quartered because of some chump change over payments, when the big clubs can basically stockpile multi-million dollar talent at will. the supposedly "cheating" we are being accused of wouldn't cover the catering costs at cam and JTs testimonial wankfest.
Do you even read before you quote?

I am not saying we should be hung drawn and quartered - any punishment we receive is not fair due to the arbitrary way in which the NRL chooses to apply the rules.

What I am saying is we clearly have had front office issues for a number of years which we need to resolve. All the way back to the days of the dysfunctional board to a new ceo every couple of months.

Think I’ll wait and see what the allegations are before panicking. From what I the charges a pretty minor.

1. How big is this 'significant' alleged breach? Less than then amount we pay to our 30th choice player. 30TH!!! And the grand total is a small fraction of what we were denied last year with Matai and Stewart's wages being ridiculously included in our cap. It is peanuts.

2. Why is there a salary cap and rules around third party payments? Supposedly to level the playing field. We would need to breach at massively greater levels to begin to level this playing field.

3. Why did we have trouble getting third party sponsors over this period? Because of the steady stream of bad press - subsequently discredited allegations we have faced - re Brett Stewart, drugs, match fixing, etc, etc. What company wants to have their name associated with that?

Yes. We need to lift or game. Yes we need to take the hit, dust off and get up for more. But most of all we need to not get sucked in to this mini drama, and to see the forest for the trees.

1. How big is this 'significant' alleged breach? Less than then amount we pay to our 30th choice player. 30TH!!! And the grand total is a small fraction of what we were denied last year with Matai and Stewart's wages being ridiculously included in our cap. It is peanuts.

2. Why is there a salary cap and rules around third party payments? Supposedly to level the playing field. We would need to breach at massively greater levels to begin to level this playing field.

3. Why did we have trouble getting third party sponsors over this period? Because of the steady stream of bad press - subsequently discredited allegations we have faced - re Brett Stewart, drugs, match fixing, etc, etc. What company wants to have their name associated with that?

Yes. We need to lift or game. Yes we need to take the hit, dust off and get up for more. But most of all we need to not get sucked in to this mini drama, and to see the forest for the trees.

Where the HELL have you been my good friend?

Once you're a Manly supporter it's in the blood. We thrive on adversity and will find our way to the top.
Though the sheep like to roll out the Silvertails line, modern day Manly is really an underdog, far from wealthy and battling a system with a clear agenda against our team.
Proud Sea Eagle for life here.
Is there any way Todd Greenberg could be deported. The South Pole would be good.

Once you're a Manly supporter it's in the blood. We thrive on adversity and will find our way to the top.
Though the sheep like to roll out the Silvertails line, modern day Manly is really an underdog, far from wealthy and battling a system with a clear agenda against our team.
Proud Sea Eagle for life here.
Is there any way Todd Greenberg could be deported. The South Pole would be good.
Greenberg verus an iceberg . could be a titanic outcome .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8