Time to release the Destrbojevic!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep. Sick of these ppl saying hes not ready. What a load of crap. Our team cant get any worse right now. The only way is up.

I understand people have their concerns, especially after what happened to Gutho, and at the start of the season I was wary of putting him in, but after watching him play a few games I've got no doubt he'll be a weapon in the wing.
I'll go as far to say that if he does get a shot on the wing this weekend he'll keep that spot until Taufua is healthy.

I think the boy would cope well, hes a natural! Our issue is not fullback, it is our forwards and our halves, that is what needs addressing.

Tom's time will come and he will be a dominant player for Manly.

The way Manly is playing, Tom would never see the ball :cool:

If we are looking at NYC to save our season then pull up Dimetriou. A stocky Prop - he goes great guns in NYC.

But Ligi, Andrews etc in NSW Cup would realistically be ahead of anyone from NYC.

The way Manly is playing, Tom would never see the ball :cool:

If we are looking at NYC to save our season then pull up Dimetriou. A stocky Prop - he goes great guns in NYC.

But Ligi, Andrews etc in NSW Cup would realistically be ahead of anyone from NYC.

I am with you I would give tank Dimetriou a run in the backrow, he is a good hard running forward, bring him off the bench in firsts, when everyone is tired.

Tommy Turbo is best suited as
fullback, the wing is a hard position let alone in defense, positioning etc. to be just thrown in. He would be a target out there and would not be strong enough at this stage to handle the big guys charging at him.

Tom being tall I have watched struggles at times picking up low grubber kicks quickly and should work on doing more offloads when the defense closes in on the run to keep the game alive and working on defense.

It would be good to see him play some fullback in cup,
maybe the end of this season and start getting him used to it

He is only young, needs to fill out more and I wouldn't rush him at this stage as the 20s comp is nothing like playing in the top side, you have the speed of the game, the size, ability of players etc

I am with you I would give tank Dimetriou a run in the backrow, he is a good hard running forward, bring him off the bench in firsts, when everyone is tired.

Tommy Turbo is best suited as
fullback, the wing is a hard position let alone in defense, positioning etc. to be just thrown in. He would be a target out there and would not be strong enough at this stage to handle the big guys charging at him.

Tom being tall I have watched struggles at times picking up low grubber kicks quickly and should work on doing more offloads when the defense closes in on the run to keep the game alive and working on defense.

It would be good to see him play some fullback in cup,
maybe the end of this season and start getting him used to it

He is only young, needs to fill out more and I wouldn't rush him at this stage as the 20s comp is nothing like playing in the top side, you have the speed of the game, the size, ability of players etc
Why not just give guys like Soggy, Ligi and Vave a go?

Just had a look - Vave is already 30? **** me.

Looks like your wish has been granted lol!!! Tom Trbojevic in for Matai who has pulled out. Good luck to him and I hope he goes well.

Tom wont let Manly down, he is all class and will give us some much needed speed out wide. Demetriou I hope gets a chance soon as he is like a sherman tank with his direct running and will give us some badly needed go forward.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7