Time to move on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
We can sit here all day, speculate and fume at these treacherous situations we find ourselves in. We can call for the heads of admin and the coach or we can accept that this is the time to move on and rebuild. I cannot believe that the current board have no plan b or c. Tooves or the recruitment dept. Cannot be that dumb.

They most probably looked at our roster, identified the gaps, costed the gaps and decided that they cannot afford to invest over 2mil. For 2 players making it impossible for us to be in the player market in the future. Many astute supporters on this forum identified the requirement and need for our future, are forwards. I guess so has management.

So I guess our management team is securing our future and we need to accept it till we see a consistent slide in our performance. Only a fool will believe that BA and Parra will take Foran's game to a higher level and only a fool will believe that if any player gets a contract he believes to be what he desires, will not sign it. I for one will support my team, management and it's coach. This is a great club always was and always will be. Manly forever!!!!

Absolutely agree. We need to get the traitors out of our ranks. We have to have players who want to play for US!! I for one, am totally over this BS. Desperately need to have a transfer window like the EPL.

We can sit here all day, speculate and fume at these treacherous situations we find ourselves in. We can call for the heads of admin and the coach or we can accept that this is the time to move on and rebuild. I cannot believe that the current board have no plan b or c. Tooves or the recruitment dept. Cannot be that dumb.

They most probably looked at our roster, identified the gaps, costed the gaps and decided that they cannot afford to invest over 2mil. For 2 players making it impossible for us to be in the player market in the future. Many astute supporters on this forum identified the requirement and need for our future, are forwards. I guess so has management.

So I guess our management team is securing our future and we need to accept it till we see a consistent slide in our performance. Only a fool will believe that BA and Parra will take Foran's game to a higher level and only a fool will believe that if any player gets a contract he believes to be what he desires, will not sign it. I for one will support my team, management and it's coach. This is a great club always was and always will be. Manly forever!!!!
Amen.

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.

The sooner you work out where you are, the sooner we can come to a peaceful space.

The forum has quickly moved on to Bargaining with DCE, but we are stuck at the border of denial/anger with FOZ.

We can't change it, we have 0 influence as fans/members.

If we can move through, we will stop feeding the eels and tits trolls and once again focus on footy.

Peace.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6