Time to Deliver

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I noticed the following excerpt in today's tele.

Kind pointed to the fact that since the NRL began in 1998 there have been seven different premiership winners, 11 different teams in the grand final and 13 clubs have made the top four.

We know that none of these 13 clubs are Manly or Souths so in the end we are one of the two least successful clubs in the past decade since the glory days of the mid-nineties.

Obviously there are reasons for this - NE merger, SuperLeague fallout and cash crises etc

However it is now time to get back on the horse and make it 14 teams in the top 4. I can't see us winning or making the Grand Final this year but those stats above show how far we have fallen!!

Time to start righting the wrongs!!!

PS Full Article is on Captains righting wrongs - with Nathan Cayless holding the NRL trophy (only way he will get to do it!!) and is on our front page.

http://www.silvertails.net/news.php

mate a decade ago was the nineties, not seventies

i can see us making or winning if we start playing as a team and everyone puts in - as often reminded by ryan they felt last last that it was a team full of individuals - if this changes we have a chance, tigpies did it last year and panfers a few years ago.

mate a decade ago was the nineties, not seventies

i can see us making or winning if we start playing as a team and everyone puts in - as often reminded by ryan they felt last last that it was a team full of individuals - if this changes we have a chance, tigpies did it last year and panfers a few years ago.
I meant nineties!! Oooppps. :cop:

Must have something to do with a certain birthday and reminiscing. Maybe CW lost his virginity in the 70's ? :lol2:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6