Time to buy some train tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
First one is for Burns. Get him on the next sugar cane 'express' all the way to Cowboycity. Every tackle has niggle, hold-downs, leg-lifting, you-name-it-bs-basic errors. When did you also decide to be the hero every time you get the ball and hang on to it and kill any attack? I used to be one of your biggest supporters but you are now a giant liability.

Matty, Matty, Matty. Next one in the envelope could well be for you. Sixth tackle option is not to kick it straight at the opposition legs. Deadset, I am almost so over your lack of grabbing a game and controlling it.

Stand up Choc and Robbo. NO tickets for you two. If you hadn't been there the score would have been more embarrassing.

I am incredibly disappointed with that effort. The Drags were woeful and we just handed it to them. The rest of the team - you should think about lining up at the window and planning your destinations. If you want to cancel the travel then there had better be some deep soul searching on why you deserve to stay.

The thing is, when Burns does pass it goes alright. He put a good ball for Neumann early on that saw him nearly score and he gave the ball to Stewart for his try (though that was mostly down to Glenn). Even Sterlo brought this up when we got the ball off the short kick off. Instead of going wide to a man that actually has speed (how the hell did he get chased down just outside the line) he went back inside.

That's a bit rough MB. Burns looked fairly likely all day.

There wasn't too much wrong with that performance. The odd missed tackle or stupid offload coupled with some poor options in the attacking 20 all just added up.

I don't think that anyone needs to be blamed, we just need to tigten things up.

On a positive note, how good was the CHicks try ? Bloody brilliant work by all involved. Robbo continues to impress me.

Better still put him at lock :)

The whole game is a disaster. Somehow I think the top 4 may become out of reach.

whats kind of funny he played more like a lock, cant remember him passing it to his outside man that much! always looks ok when running himself.

If Lyon just ran on his own as much as Burnsy does and Burns passed it as much as Lyon does we would be sweet !

Can't blame Burnsy. His first start in many weeks. Blame Ox, everybody else is, or maybe the coach for the lousy team selections and strategy.....what strategy?.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2