Time to bring in Joey and Bozo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
A lot has been said about the guys/girls leaving us. Some of these guys are irreplaceable. Some come and go. I think we need to look to the past as well as the future.

I would like to see a big play made at Joey to be an assistant to Tooves in the future. Any kid would want to play under him. Imagine him finely tuning Foz and DCE with Riccardi also learning off him. Say what you want to say about him, but he is influential with the youngsters and will attract lots of kids to Manly.

Also, I think it is time to get Bozo back to help out. With his knowledge of the game and his immortal status, there is none better suited to assist. He will also bring in his network of mates to really bring the club back to the top off-field. Throw in some of his old team mates to help out like Krillich, Eadie, Cochrane and we can have some good people aboard and forget the rest.

I also put my hand out to help out if the Eagles need me for anything like uniforms, running water, statistics.

Joey won't become a full time assistant as it would mean a reduced media role.

I'm not so sure on Bozo being part of the coaching setup anymore either. I'm sure Toovs might use him as a soundboard if he wants too and that would be good enough.

Toovs is no dummy and being the first grade coach of the Sea Eagles is something he's wanted to do for a long time. He would only need to be half as dedicated as a coach as he was as player, show an ounce of the same leadership as a coach as he did on the field and he'll be just as successful as Des.

This is something worth considering and perhaps the Club has this on their agenda, however no media releases are going to happen until deals are finalised, otherwise, like the Bulldogs, telling the press they signed Warwick and they finished up with mud on their face, we don't need that.

I think that also the club should be using fans who want to volunteer their service and time, it happens everywhere else, so why not use it.

I woulld like to see anything that can be done atm to focus away from the negativity .

Keep up the positive posts, stop the rumours, its only feeding the Dogs, we will know soon enough what is going on and it wont all be bad.

He is with the warriors for a bit in the season

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/andrew-johns-accepts-part-time-role-working-with-young-halves-at-warriors-nrl-club/story-fn2mcuj6-1226172332837

Maybe do some thinking before starting another thread

eagleE said:
A lot has been said about the guys/girls leaving us. Some of these guys are irreplaceable.

Could you name the irreplaceable??

Bear in mind I have seen Stanton, Fulton and Arthurson go, plus the Sea Eagles for few years.

bob dylan said:
eagleE said:
A lot has been said about the guys/girls leaving us. Some of these guys are irreplaceable.

Could you name the irreplaceable??

Bear in mind I have seen Stanton, Fulton and Arthurson go, plus the Sea Eagles for few years.

Well I for one believe that Pepi was a tremendous loss - Egor ain't got nothing on him!

haha,where is Bozo,I want to know what his take on all this,how hassler has ripped the heart out the club,and Arko too,they are noticeably quiet at the moment

lsz said:
He is with the warriors for a bit in the season

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/andrew-johns-accepts-part-time-role-working-with-young-halves-at-warriors-nrl-club/story-fn2mcuj6-1226172332837

Maybe do some thinking before starting another thread

As I said, a big play. This would mean a pretty big pay. He could still do his media stuff if it fits in.
This is my opinion. As mentioned I would like to see happen. If you dont like it dont reply with your crap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4