Time to bring back Des

• Thread starter Deleted member 24974
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't coached the rabbits, so that probably rules me out @ Manly. I would be willing to put my hand up but I am busy touring the facilities of all the clubs and will give my decision at an appropriate time that pisses off the most fans possible. I think I just had a déjà vu moment.

Do people not remember the issues we had with des in charge? Does anyone think what the squad would do if 2V was punted? For des (who won't leave his cash at the dogs).
Breathe people breathe.

A big fat NO to any move to bring back Des, if you want to see the source of our current woes, look no further, he torched the joint in 2011 and the club need to move on and either back Toovey or get in someone who can build a new dynasty.

C'mon mark where were you in 08 & 11.Wasn't that proof of his capability.

Very capable , but if you had your blinkers on about 2 days after the 2011 GF and didn't see what that prick did then I feel really sorry for you.

You may like " sleeping with the devil" but not me, the moment he walks back in the door is the day I vacate this space .

Last edited:
Do people not remember the issues we had with des in charge? Does anyone think what the squad would do if 2V was punted? For des (who won't leave his cash at the dogs).
Breathe people breathe.

Yeah and they are really putting in for Toovey at the moment. Watmough left and has no love for Toovey and the 2 halves can't wait 2 get out of the joint question have 2 be asked and will be. In saying all this I'm not saying Des is the answer but being blinkered because Toovey was a champion player doesn't mean he shouldn't be under pressure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6