Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Response from the kennel after Dibs press announcement that Des will remain at Belmore in 2017....

Fck off

Get fcked mate

Ray Dib can get fcked no one talks to Turvey like that.

dib is a grub

Can u believe this fck! Fck off

Ray Dib can fck off and take Hasler with him. Turvey has passion in the club and actually knows what he is talking about.

Go fck you self dib.

If this clown gets his way, you won't be the only one going that way.... Fcking pathetic!

Dib can fck off to Manly with Des!

Almost as good as a night of reading at One Eyed Eel earlier this year.

Yeah seems the smart operators at the bulldogs have chimed back in and said des isn't going anywhere. They'd be crazy to sack him.

Yeah seems the smart operators at the bulldogs have chimed back in and said des isn't going anywhere. They'd be crazy to sack him.
A coach can over stay at a club and going by how the dogs played this year I think the Canterbury fans may be right

Hmmmmm sounds familiar. I remember Penn guaranteeing to all the night of the 2011 GF that Des would definitely be coach in 2012. Nek minit......gooooone.

I think Des will retain his job but with heavy conditions and probably someone like Dymock or another ex Bulldog player as assistant coach. If Des cant keep them near the top by mid '17, then he'll be replaced by the assistant. Just a feeling that's what they'll offer as a last chance.

Maybe Des has purposely pissed off a couple of Dogs people, to force them to sack him and pay him out,Then once he gets his payout he will announce his new gig that was already lined up elsewhere. Looks like he has learned from his mistakes when he left Manly we didn't pay him a red cent because he announced he was leaving before we sacked him so we were able to say oh well you can just stay here for the remainder of your contract. It is eerily similar to what happened when he left us.

Maybe Des has purposely pissed off a couple of Dogs people, to force them to sack him and pay him out,Then once he gets his payout he will announce his new gig that was already lined up elsewhere. Looks like he has learned from his mistakes when he left Manly we didn't pay him a red cent because he announced he was leaving before we sacked him so we were able to say oh well you can just stay here for the remainder of your contract. It is eerily similar to what happened when he left us.
The reason the Dogs people are pissed off is because of the way their team performed this year . I don't think Des would purposely coach his team to underperform and lose his credibility as coach .

The reason the Dogs people are pissed off is because of the way their team performed this year . I don't think Des would purposely coach his team to underperform and lose his credibility as coach .
I meant Dogs people like Terry Lamb and Steve Mortimer. I don't think the club really cares what some of the fans are saying. Much like ours don't.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8