Time for Rabbits to give it away!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I am not sure how anyone else feels but I think Ray Warren is past it. He makes too many mistakes, is too full of cliches and it is time for him to head to the great commentators box in the lounge-room.

Voss and some of the other young commentators are so much better! He has been okay in the past but time has caught up with him. (I have not really recovered since Rex retired - never heard someone mince the English language like him but he was colourful!)

How good was his "There would be 43 proud dad's watching these players out there".

I agree it's all over for the big man.

he said 33, but still

which leads us to who isnt the proud dad??

id just like to hear a non qld biassed comentator - gould doesnt count, and i dont want to hear him.

There was more said from sterlo and the others over minechello being off side than brad thorn.

Rabbits was good for a laugh though - Kennedy passes to Kennedy about 3 times

yep, that was funny, the Fitzy / BK look alike show stuffed, you gotta wonder if Fitzy and BK actually make all those tackles or someone who just doesnt know gives them each a tick so they dont miss out!! lol

[quote author=Daniel]
he said 33, but still

which leads us to who isnt the proud dad??

That comment was actually prefaced one of the other commentators saying that Mr Johns must be a proud Dad - that leaves 33 proud Dads using simple arithmetic. :p

I am not sure how anyone else feels but I think Ray Warren is past it. He makes too many mistakes, is too full of cliches and it is time for him to head to the great commentators box in the lounge-room.

Voss and some of the other young commentators are so much better! He has been okay in the past but time has caught up with him. (I have not really recovered since Rex retired - never heard someone mince the English language like him but he was colourful!)

I've just watched the 1976 grand final DVD and Rex was as hopeless back then as he was in the last couple of years before he finished calling. He seemed to be more interested in talking about the gallons of blood on the players than getting their names right.

The camera work was pretty amatuerish back then as well. I think we've got it pretty good now when you compare. However, it would be interesting to hear Andrew Moore call a TV game - he's one of the best going around.

Rabs has always been a dithery idiot. He has invented heaps of terms over the years too. My favourite is the "tap free". What the farck does that mean ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4