Time for a Break

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
Hey Gang
It's been a good year compared to 18, with our injuries and some inept performances I can only wonder at the capabilities of this side at full strength.
The introduction of youth this year is very exciting and our club is in very good hands.
My concern is at the blatant corruption at NRL headquarters and the fixing of matches for the benefit of tv ratings.
The highest TV rating clubs always get a leg up when behind in a match same goes for news ltd Storm or the all important Parra, Manly unfortunately seem to be perennial public enemy #1.
The last 3 season this has been all to noticeable to the point of being blatant, the NRL don't even seem try and hide it anymore they always find a way to justify.
Except when it's a media darling then the apologies are thick and fast.
Anyway sorry for the long Rant, I'm proud of where the club is ATM and expect a big year in 2020.
I've got a bitter taste in my mouth over the bulldust dished out by the NRL towards our club these last couple of years and am feeling worn out!.
Hope everyone has a great end to 2019, I'm going camping and surfing for a few months and will be taking time away from Silvertails and Rugby League.
Untill the Pre season - adios!

NRL finally lost me when kapow got penalised against parra for trying to play the ball.
Watched manly semis of course with a weak stomach knowing we would eventually get screwed over, but the barstards will never steel manlys pashion. The cue is in the rack for me in 2019, but will be back on here daily to get my kicks

Hey Gang
It's been a good year compared to 18, with our injuries and some inept performances I can only wonder at the capabilities of this side at full strength.
The introduction of youth this year is very exciting and our club is in very good hands.
My concern is at the blatant corruption at NRL headquarters and the fixing of matches for the benefit of tv ratings.
The highest TV rating clubs always get a leg up when behind in a match same goes for news ltd Storm or the all important Parra, Manly unfortunately seem to be perennial public enemy #1.
The last 3 season this has been all to noticeable to the point of being blatant, the NRL don't even seem try and hide it anymore they always find a way to justify.
Anyway sorry for the long Rant, I'm proud of where the club is ATM and expect a big year in 2020.
I've got a bitter taste in my mouth over the bulldust dished out by the NRL towards our club these last couple of years and am feeling worn out!.
Hope everyone has a great end to 2019, I'm going camping and surfing for a few months and will be taking time away from Silvertails and Rugby League.
Take care mate, stay safe

I am about to head overseas for a month on Saturday myself.

Will be cheering for the Raiders next 2 weeks!

Enjoy feathered friend ....

80638059-man-riding-tube-at-the-beach-extreme-summer-vacation-holidays-sport-fun-activity.jpg

Hey Gang

ENJOY

AND

STAY SAFE

FEATHERED FRIEND

images.jpg

Hey Gang

Same same mate
If you get down the NSW south coast give me a call
We can reminisce in the water

Hey Gang
Take it easy mate. Where you going? I got back from the ments recently.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6