Tim Smith drunk (again)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Wayward Parramatta halfback Tim Smith's contract with the Eels may be terminated after allegations he drunkenly abused a man last Sunday.

Smith, who has been involved in a number of incidents involving alcohol, met with coach Michael Hagan and football manager Andrew Hill to discuss the incident.

Charles Brincat told the Daily Telegraph he was harassed by Smith in North Parramatta when with his son-in-law and grand-daughter.

He alleged Smith was drunk and that his pants were falling down when he was abusing his family.

Brincat told the newspaper: "He had been drinking ... he could barely stand on his own two feet.

"He was showing rude finger signs and saying `f' this and `f' that. It was terrible. I wanted to get in my car as quick as possible."

Eels chief executive Denis Fitzgerald, at an NRL conference in the Hunter Valley, said he would look further into the issue over the coming days.

"It is disappointing," he said.

"He's had a couple of incidents in regards to alcohol."

Just another scumbag from Parramatta. The sooner him and Riddell are sacked the better off they will be.

Smith is too important to Parra. They will give him another warning and another and another. If they were really serious ....

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7