Tigpies v Manly Leichhardt tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I just brought my tickets online for the game, there are about 3,000 tickets left. If you want to go to the game get your tickets pronto.

Tickets are pricey too.

Category A $55 - Grand stand tickets
Category B $40 - Concourse tickets
Category C $30 - Outer Ground tickets.

These prices are adult ones.

Looking forward to getting out there. We have had some great duels with the Tigers and Tigpies over the years.

Jeebus!! Only 3,000!!

There's a few of us gathering in the Supporter's Bay and on the hill behind the Supporters bay.

I'm only going because I've never been to Leichhardt before. $25 as a student/concession is ridiculous. And will Manly offer us discounts? Probably not.

manlyforever08 said:
I'm only going because I've never been to Leichhardt before. $25 as a student/concession is ridiculous. And will Manly offer us discounts? Probably not.

That's pretty decent for Leichhardt on a Sunday Arvo, I would class it as a prime ticketing event.

Done, GA.

---

Sydney Weather forecast @31Mar:

Sunday 6 April - Sydney area - Summary
Min 19, Max 25
A few showers.
Partly cloudy. Scattered showers. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h shifting southeasterly during the day.

---

Lookin' forward to returning to Leichardt for the 1st time in many years, this time wearing much Maroon & White, flying the MWSE flag high and cheering on the Manly boys..

Go Manly!

Cant wait to get back to leichhardt oval, I brought my tickets from concord oval yesterday and the lady said the grand stands were all sold out

I bought some GA tickets last night, and the ticket numbers started at 17658, that is very high but not sure how it's worked out.

stoodamire said:
Does that mean i can just buy child tickets online and they won't check at the gates?

Once the scanner reads the bar code and gives you the green light to go through, it doesn't matter whether you have a child's or concession ticket, as nobody ever checks what type ticket you have.
Not that I do it myself

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8