Tigers V Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
How stupid were Canberra taking the two with three minutes on the clock and thirty metres out.  Go for the sideline, score, or get the ball back with a grubber.  Who went for the low percentage kick?  Idiots. 

I respect your right to an opinion, but I couldn't agree less; of course you'd go for a goal to tie it up in the 77th minute of a knock-out final.  Every team would have done the same thing. Imagine the uproar if they didn't.

the Roosters went field goal first to draw the game to give them a chance of winning, why wouldn't you go for the two?? Raiders lost their chief playmaker so at least the two would have given them the chance in extra time, no brainer really.

The Roosters were a point down in the 80th minute.  That's why they went for the one point.  That made sense.  The penalty was not the option.  Dugan is not there main kicker, they could have been five metres out, 6 tackles, and sure of getting the ball back if they didn't score.  No brainer to me. 

so with couple of minutes to go, you would put your whole season on the line to score in the next set or that you would be 100% sure of kicking in goal to get a restart, if that did happen, the 40 second get ready would ruin them. That's why we ain't NRL coaches I'd say and Furner etc are, but it is good to have an opinion. 

chokers in serious trouble next week.

The fibros are coming to get them. Could be a great GF of attacking football if the tigers meet to rooters. Although I reckon the titans will beat whoever they play next week.

Darren, from what I saw last night, the raiders would have had no difficulty scoring  with 6 tackles on the tigers line.  The did OK when they got down there most times.  Just aim for Tiquiri.  IMO there was more likelihood of  winning doing that, than scoring in extra time.   

ahh, I'm a tad more conservative dsm, I can see your point though, definitely going for broke. Broncos use to play like that a decade ago and win.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2