Tigers game this Friday (Brookie) – plenty of promos, tickets specials

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
For the Tigers game this Friday at Brookie, there seems plenty of promos, tickets specials we (& the Sea Eagles) need to get the message out there!!

Family general admission tickets are just $50??? The last game they were like $84 at the gate for a Family Admission ticket?

For the Tigers game at Brookie the Adult General Admission tickets are $26 advance purchased or $30 at the gate? (it is the Tier 2 ticketing price category?)

ROUND 18 v TIGERS – EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Make sure you get to the game early as Spark caterers, our venue catering partner have a special offer of $2 chips, pies and hot dogs before 6:30pm!

As always, pre-purchase your tickets to beat the queues and access the discounted pre-sale prices!

FINAL 3-GAME MEMBERSHIP

With only three home games remaining for the season the Sea Eagles are offering a $50 3-game membership! Receive a general admission ticket to the final three games, a key ring, bumper sticker and cap! You will also receive priority purchase opportunities for the entire NRL Finals Series.
If you aren’t a 2014 Sea Eagles Member yet, now is your chance to support the team at the business end of the season!

In summary >> "FINAL 3-GAME MEMBERSHIP" >> .... for $50 you get 3 home games and the Sea Eagles Membership cap (plus all the membership benefits), if the cap is worth $25, you are only paying $25 for the 3 home games (that’s $8.33 Adult admission instead of $30 to $32 at the gate for each home game left !! ).

Another bargain to get the message out on these ticket deals .......:exclamation:

Is the Family General Admission tickets for $50 being advertise anywhere? (this is for the Tigers game this Friday at Brookie).

There was an ad in ‘The Manly Daily’ on the weekend, but not much more? The power of social media could come into play here in getting the message out!

Getting a crowd of in excess of 18,000 can be achieved for this Friday, as the Tigers always is a good drawing crowd with plenty of away support.

Free beer or spirits of YOUR choice if anyone wants to come to my place to watch the game.

:(

I get complimentary tickets through work, usually in Bay I in Ken Arthurson stand, most times I've been in this Bay it's been less than 50% full (even though on Ticketmaster it shows it as single seats only available). What a waste of tickets.

Are the Family General Admission tickets $50 for Friday’s game?

I think they have been reduced for this game (pretty good value), but have not really been advertised that much?

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/sea-eagles-v-wests-tigers-brookvale-new-south-wales-11-07-2014/event/13004C51C1DEB0A4?artistid=1297216&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=695&tm_link=artist_msg-0_13004C51C1DEB0A4

Yes, family tickets are $50, or $45 with a members code.

The final 3 games at Brookie are classed as Category 2 games. Compared to teams like the Bulldogs, Roosters and Eels who are Category 1.

ManlyArmy said:
Yes, family tickets are $50, or $45 with a members code.

The final 3 games at Brookie are classed as Category 2 games. Compared to teams like the Bulldogs, Roosters and Eels who are Category 1.

No real advertisement on any of this what are the ticket prices. It should be on the front page of the Sea Eagles’ website as a banner (like what other clubs do on promoting >> upcoming games) and on the Sea Eagles’ facebook page.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6