Tickets for the Manly Souths game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I went up this morning in the inner West to purchase tickets for a mate for tomorrow's game (I have mine) and was told that Tiketek wasn't selling tickets for the game. The person told me that TicketMaster was the sole agent, and that the only outlet in Sydney selling tickets today, Saturday, was at St Ives. Could this be true? If it is, who's responsible for this? I would have thought to avoid the debacle of long ques and crowds outside the ground, that Tiketek was the option. This sounds just crazy and stupid when the club is trying to build attendance.

It's true and it's ****.
You can use the innerweb to purchase the ticket from the Ticketmaster site and print it at home as soon as you buy it if you like.

I know that Bob, but my printer is ****ed. Looks like I'll have to queue with my mate.

Unless someone else you know who has a printer is also going to the game? I'd offer to print them and bring them but unfortunately can't be there myself tomorrow..

DSM5 said:
The person told me that TicketMaster was the sole agent, and that the only outlet in Sydney selling tickets today, Saturday, was at St Ives. Could this be true? If it is, who's responsible for this?

Saint Grant. He ditched Ticketek for Ticketmaster. It was all about the dollars, not the fans.

Simmo said:
DSM5 said:
The person told me that TicketMaster was the sole agent, and that the only outlet in Sydney selling tickets today, Saturday, was at St Ives. Could this be true? If it is, who's responsible for this?

Saint Grant. He ditched Ticketek for Ticketmaster. It was all about the dollars, not the fans.

Since when were Ticketek good for the fans? All of these ticket distributors are the same.

The Leagues Club sells them and is open on game day - go to the club for a few ales before the game and buy the ticket at the same time

If you purchase tickets online and can't print them at home you have the option to collect them at the game.
The queue for pre bought tickets is usually short.

Alternatively the Leagues Club has a Ticketmaster outlet.

We have been with Ticketmaster for 3 years now. That may possibly change soon.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Wolfpack, at least Ticketek have multiple agencies open on Saturday, unlike TicketMaster. I've just popped over to HN and bought another printer. The Leagues Club sounds like a good option.

DSM5 said:
Wolfpack, at least Ticketek have multiple agencies open on Saturday, unlike TicketMaster. I've just popped over to HN and bought another printer. The Leagues Club sounds like a good option.

Fair enough, I've never bought tickets that way so haven't had any issues with them.

As Larissa said, the queue for pre-sold tickets is usually very short. A friend of mine did it that way at the Souths game & got served immediately.

Gives me the ****s that they send you the tickets via email and charge 2.50 for you to print them.

yep the 10 game member ship @ $13per game - my purchase of the year! Havent had a bad game at Brookie yet. Keep it up MAAAAAANLY!

Brookvale, I've got myself a package as well. It's just that when you invite mates along it becomes a problem, especially as this game is going to be huge with a large crowd expected. 3.00pm, on the hill, Manly running riot, nothing better.

yeah DS understand. I've dragged along some non NRL fans and getting the one off tix can be hassle sometimes. Esp when they arrive to the oval late.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4