Ticketmaster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Am I the only one who has enormous difficulty in navigating their website ?

I'm trying to do the 6 game package that was emailed yesterday.

Anyone else having issues getting the correct pricing, etc ?

Am I the only one who has enormous difficulty in navigating their website ?

I'm trying to do the 6 game package that was emailed yesterday.

Anyone else having issues getting the correct pricing, etc ?
Yep I eventually got through it last night but took me 30 mins. Maybe ring club and do it over the phone

On a similar note I've been looking to get tickets to the Bulldogs game at Bankwest for weeks. Was keen to get decent tickets, lower tier on the halfway.

Kept looking at the NRL site and would say tickets coming soon or the link wouldn't work or I'd be on the Ticketek site and it would say Stadium Australia instead of Bankwest.

Today I get through on there and all that's left are lower corner tickets, upper tier behind the goalpost or halfway right up in the nosebleeds.

ffs

Ticketek, Ticketmaster... they’re both awful. I have no idea how they have complete control of the sport ticketing market.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8