Ticketing for Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the PAX starts from a number that already includes ANZ members and corporates. So there about 2,300 tickets sold in the first hour.

Don't forget our ticket order went in prior to them being opened up, and I imagine most Corporate tickets would be this was as well.

supersoniceagle said:
Is transport included in the ticket price by any chance? And will there be special event buses going to the stadium?

Club is running a supporters bus, book at seaeagles website

'a (one) supporters bus'? wtf? that's a lot of support. fyi, I'm in bay 112 with ten others.

Good on Manly for running supporter bus(es) but unfortunately some of us don't live on the Northern Beaches.

Poor form NRL/NSW govt for not putting on Special Event buses.

From what I've heard it is likely there will be special event buses, but no final decision made as yet. Hopefully will know for certain sometime tomorrow.

http://www.anzstadium.com.au/Events/SeatingPlan/InteractiveSeatingPlan.aspx

Here's a handy little on-line tool

Double click on the bay you have tickets for and it will show you the view.

Bradza said:
I have bought two GA tickets. PAX is up to 8,343

I'm in GA as well. Why do they bother putting a seat number on the tickets when it's unreserved?

Larissa said:
The number of buses we run will depend on how much interest we have.
i
It would be better to have just Anz to Club Bus.
Friday 5pm traffic gets you to Anz at 7pm. Plus most would go by the train to Anz straight from Uni or Work

Brookie4eva said:
From what I've heard it is likely there will be special event buses, but no final decision made as yet. Hopefully will know for certain sometime tomorrow.

ANZ Stadium and the NRL have decided in their infinite wisdom not to run special event buses.

There is talk of chartered buses similar to what was done for last years Final against Brisbane, but who knows what will be decided, wouldn't count on this happening.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6