Thurston has been found.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
Right decision but Canberra should be ringing up for a explanation as to why he got off

Its double standards,he is aboriginal and he is a QLDER which means he can be the biggest ****wit on the planet AND get away without a problem in the world,its inspiring watching him play

The canberra bloke is WHITE and a NEW SOUTH WALIAN(lol),so you know,throw the book at him

The judicary are racists at their finest

The white boy gets done without priors that include smashing and yelling at refs but its FINE for Thurston,you know he can do what he wants,its inspiring

The Eagle said:
eagles2win said:
Right decision but Canberra should be ringing up for a explanation as to why he got off

Its double standards,he is aboriginal and he is a QLDER which means he can be the biggest ****wit on the planet AND get away without a problem in the world,its inspiring watching him play

The canberra bloke is WHITE and a NEW SOUTH WALIAN(lol),so you know,throw the book at him

The judicary are racists at their finest

The white boy gets done without priors that include smashing and yelling at refs but its FINE for Thurston,you know he can do what he wants,its inspiring
Your a ****en goose. Bring race into this. Thurston got off because he did nothing wrong in The first place. Seriously ure about 6 pack short of a carton

Canberra white boy = Suspended
Jonathon Thurston = Not Guilty
Judicary = Racists

Surely your not that stupid to realise he has a history of doing this and yelling at refs,swearing even "Your ****ing man of the ****ing match" which was cheating for us (lol i know right!)

(2010 vs Manly source http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/nrl-to-investigate-incident-involving-johnathan-thurston-and-referee-jason-robinson/story-e6frg7mf-1225873221623)

Same crime,one without priors,one with,the one without priors gets suspended while the one with priors doesnt? What do you call it? i call it horse**** and if you think he didnt see him then your as blind as he claims to be,he was looking RIGHT at him

Schooled

The Eagle said:
Judicary = Racists

Surely your not that stupid to realise he has a history of doing this and yelling at refs,swearing even "Your f**king man of the f**king match" which was cheating for us (lol i know right!)

(2010 vs Manly source http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/nrl-to-investigate-incident-involving-johnathan-thurston-and-referee-jason-robinson/story-e6frg7mf-1225873221623)

Same crime,one without priors,one with,the one without priors gets suspended while the one with priors doesnt? What do you call it? i call it horse**** and if you think he didnt see him then your as blind as he claims to be,he was looking RIGHT at him

Schooled
Seriously you are one chromosome away from being a retard if you believe that ****. Don't understand how one you bring race into it and two you bring up what he has said in the past. Ffs you moron the bloke bumped in to the ref just as a titans player did in round 1 and cost them a try just as carney ran in to archer. So going by your retarded logic the match review committee are racist because they only just thurston. Seriously I can't believe how the whole world and this forum especially have to suffer because your old man didn't use a condom. You have NFI.

Cambo said:
The Eagle said:
Judicary = Racists

Surely your not that stupid to realise he has a history of doing this and yelling at refs,swearing even "Your f**king man of the f**king match" which was cheating for us (lol i know right!)

Schooled
Seriously you are one chromosome away from being a retard if you believe that s**t. Don't understand how one you bring race into it and two you bring up what he has said in the past. Ffs you moron the bloke bumped in to the ref just as a titans player did in round 1 and cost them a try just as carney ran in to archer. So going by your retarded logic the match review committee are racist because they only just thurston. Seriously I can't believe how the whole world and this forum especially have to suffer because your old man didn't use a condom. You have NFI.

My thing isn't to do with Race or whatever but the fact that Canberra had a player suspended for the exact same thing. They got the charge down graded and he coped a week for it.
I think he didn't get suspended for his standing in the game i.e Superstar, Origin player etc as opposed to the Raider player who is a Neville Nobody

eagles2win said:
Cambo said:
The Eagle said:
Judicary = Racists

Schooled
Seriously you are one chromosome away from being a retard if you believe that s**t. Don't understand how one you bring race into it and two you bring up what he has said in the past. Ffs you moron the bloke bumped in to the ref just as a titans player did in round 1 and cost them a try just as carney ran in to archer. So going by your retarded logic the match review committee are racist because they only just thurston. Seriously I can't believe how the whole world and this forum especially have to suffer because your old man didn't use a condom. You have NFI.

My thing isn't to do with Race or whatever but the fact that Canberra had a player suspended for the exact same thing. They got the charge down graded and he coped a week for it.
I think he didn't get suspended for his standing in the game i.e Superstar, Origin player etc as opposed to the Raider player who is a Neville Nobody
Mate atleast you make a rational argument and have some merit. Stupid rule really if it's an accident it's an accident

Wow,easy fishin today isnt it?
You just wanna bite everything in sight dont you?
Omnomnom UMADBRO?

Lol,its obvious that he only gets away with this ****
because he is a socalled superstar and QLD would cry
bloody tears when they lose origin 3 (lol,not goin to happen
but here is to hoping)

Now its time to kiss you and throw you back in like Rex Hunt
throws the inbreeds he catches

Its double standards still,but not because of racism,because of
a perceived difference between nobodys and socalled superstars

Raiders nobody gets suspended
Carney doesnt
Thurston doesnt

Its still a ****ing bad joke and he should still be suspended as Carney should have for doing the same **** AND being ****faced after promising he wouldnt drink again after yet another drunken ****up,Benji to

Anyone else smell QLDER?

I undid it so i could see the root of all stupidity

Rex said:
In one SOO-led decision they have entirely neutered the rule about careless or reckless contact with referees. Precedent set.

Impressive stuff.

Tariq Sims found guilty. Will miss two weeks.

Rex you speak as if someone at the NRL knows what a 'precedent' is.

Do you know something the rest of us don't know???[/i]

The Eagle said:
Wow,easy fishin today isnt it?
You just wanna bite everything in sight dont you?
Omnomnom UMADBRO?

Lol,its obvious that he only gets away with this s**t
because he is a socalled superstar and QLD would cry
bloody tears when they lose origin 3 (lol,not goin to happen
but here is to hoping)

Now its time to kiss you and throw you back in like Rex Hunt
throws the inbreeds he catches

Its double standards still,but not because of racism,because of
a perceived difference between nobodys and socalled superstars

Raiders nobody gets suspended
Carney doesnt
Thurston doesnt

Its still a f**king bad joke and he should still be suspended as Carney should have for doing the same s**t AND being ****faced after promising he wouldnt drink again after yet another drunken ****up,Benji to

Anyone else smell QLDER?

I undid it so i could see the root of all stupidity

Can we hAve that post again just in English this time :)

Cambo said:
Stupid rule really if it's an accident it's an accident

Does the same apply to accidental head highs? (aka careless, or reckless)

MadMarcus said:
Rex said:
In one SOO-led decision they have entirely neutered the rule about careless or reckless contact with referees. Precedent set.

Impressive stuff.

Tariq Sims found guilty. Will miss two weeks.

Rex you speak as if someone at the NRL knows what a 'precedent' is.

Do you know something the rest of us don't know???[/i]

The ref's rule is dead. They'll have to prove intent, & if they can they don't need the rule.

Maybe the refs will lobby for the AFL's fining policy. Less emotive.

First logical step is to dump the 2nd ref system though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7