Thursday funny Iraqi rugby league player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Russel Crowe flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play rugby league and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to South Sydney. 
He's signed to a one-year contract and the kid joins the team for the pre-season.
Two weeks later Rabbits are down 10 nil  to  Parramatta  with only 10 minutes left.
The coach gives the young Iraqi the nod and he goes in. 
The kid is a sensation - scores 3  tries in 10 minutes and wins the game for South Sydney!
The fans are thrilled, the players and coaches are delighted, and the media are in love with the new star.
When the player comes off the ground he phones his mum to tell her about his first day of Australian Rugby League.
"Hello mum, guess what?" he says.
"I played for 10 minutes today, we were 10 nil down, but I scored 3 tries and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media..."
"Wonderful,' says his mum, let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, raped and beaten, and your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time."
The young Iraqi is very upset.
"What can I say mum, I'm so sorry."
"Sorry? You're sorry?" says his mum,
"It's your fault we moved to Redfern in the first place!"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4