Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is going on in this forum? Everyone hanging out for a new PM? Can't you all just sit back and relax and wait till September ;)

I'm joining the no for new PM party.

This orgy of pm requests is unseemly. The poor players are gossiped about enough, and these are rumours of the worst kind. It just drives a rift between fans and players. No wonder players are wary of us.

Shoe1 said:
This orgy of pm requests is unseemly. The poor players are gossiped about enough, and these are rumours of the worst kind. It just drives a rift between fans and players. No wonder players are wary of us.

Agree, if you want to know - PM the person who said they knew at the outset.

just like Foran was going to the bulldogs ( i was one that felt he was after all the crap i heard and read )now i have to see it to believe it...

they can name all the Manly players they want , without evidence they have F&*% All !!!

after watching whats going on at cronulla our club has nothing to worry about....

beating the Knights is more important at the moment !!

must say i love all this PM stuff !!!! very funny

Whoever is sending these private messages is getting more attention than Ricky Martin on Oxford Street right meow.

but who says anyone is even sending PMs and its not just a hear say that anyone even knows anything?

......a bit like other things in our world occurring right now ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8