Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
All I know about it is that there are a group of people in this topic with the zip on the fly down and the tape measure at hand and have been going at it for weeks ;)

The only camp I am in is that the handling of the issue has been atrocious. I find it unacceptable that the Sharks had rearranged their entire week to work in with ASADA, and then 24hours before the interviews they say they aren't coming. Unprofessional and not good enough

bones

Bones Knows
The only thing that suggests there is a problem is that ASADA says so. That's almost like believing Gillard or the Telegraph.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...427-2iljj.html

The Cronulla Sharks have obtained a court order to prevent News Ltd from publishing further information about the leaked independent report.
It is believed Sharks chairman Glenn Coleman delivered legal documents to News Ltd's Surry Hills headquarters on Saturday afternoon shortly before the first edition of The Sunday Telegraph was sent to the printers.
Cronulla obtained an injunction after a News Ltd columnist boasted on Sydney radio on Saturday that more information from the report would be published.
There has been widespread uproar since stories were published on Friday suggesting the possibility of a "causal link" between Cronulla's controversial supplements program in 2011 overseen by sports scientist Stephen Dank and the cancer-related death of front-rower Jon Mannah, who died from Hodgkin's lymphoma in January.
Mannah's other former club, Parramatta, where his brother Tim Mannah is club captain, released a statement on Friday on behalf of their players, expressing disappointment over the reports.
The Rugby League Players' Association – via its president, Penrith forward Clint Newton – on Saturday issued a scathing statement about News Ltd's handling of the matter, describing the reporting as "disrespectful and offensive".
:)

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Great to see the players taking such a stand over this one, would be nice if they boycotted the likes of Massoud and co

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Kiwi Eagle said:
All I know about it is that there are a group of people in this topic with the zip on the fly down and the tape measure at hand and have been going at it for weeks ;)
Tape measures probably not necessary. 15cm 1/2 rulers will do the trick.:D

niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

How do you know unless you have seen a decent sample size or are you basing your findings on Wiki stats due to boredom "research" on a Saturday night.

You do realise you need a sample size of over 500 just to have a "margin of error" of approx 5%.

niccipops

Premium Member
Technical Coach said:
niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

How do you know unless you have seen a decent sample size or are you basing your findings on Wiki stats due to boredom "research" on a Saturday night.

You do realise you need a sample size of over 500 just to have a "margin of error" of approx 5%.
Lol. I confess to Saturday night boredom but not to Wiki. I concede that the suggested margin of error leaves us with some figures of 15.75cm and perhaps in certain circumstances a full 30cm ruler is required. No tape measures though.

niccipops said:
Technical Coach said:
niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Lol. I confess to Saturday night boredom but not to Wiki. I concede that the suggested margin of error leaves us with some figures of 15.75cm and perhaps in certain circumstances a full 30cm ruler is required. No tape measures though.

Wake up moderators the level of subject matter is deviating from Rugby League and into areas that are way too technical for people like myself to make a well thought out mature response.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
SeaEagleRock8 said:
As to the actual drugs issue, we have 3 camps. One believes there is no major issue at all, at least not in NRL,

Not quite. What I believe is:
Richard Ings' statement was overkill and unfairly blackened the reputation of every sports professional in the country. ASADA has next to nothing and has been fishing by blackmailing NRL players to come forward or lose their livelihoods. It was triggered by Essendon and a faint whiff that other teams 'might' have been involved.

I would be very happy if there is no major issue but don't discount it as a possibility. Every step taken by ACC and ASADA has so far been farcical in their handling, they have failed to produce any evidence of systematic knowledge by players of wrong-doing, of infiltration of crime figures or of players throwing games, and they have tainted the image of sport for fans with little justification.

niccipops

Premium Member
globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
I have a huuuuuge ruler.

fyi
LOl. Sell it on Ebay GE so someone has a use for it.

But....by ruler, I meant penis :(
Well congratulations to your happy wife.:p

Technical Coach said:

Wake up moderators the level of subject matter is deviating from Rugby League and into areas that are way too technical for people like myself to make a well thought out mature response.
[/quote]
What? Don't mention the measurement war. You started it, you invaded pole-land.

I may have invaded but i did not start it i just walked into a room full of men and women using rulers and tape measures and offering advice that may help in their cause lol.

GlobalEagle you do realise the pocket rocket worldwide is the biggest seller suggesting size in most instances does not matter so work on increasing your talent and stop admiring things out of your control and being limited in your skillset lol.

It is all about clinical execution when it counts and "sustained pressure" over long periods in the red zone also a little mind play to get under their skin does not hurt in ramming home the advantage hehe.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18
15 7 7 28 17