Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yes we were robbed by the ref's again yesterday( clearly)

Yes we are in a form slump at the moment but this season is not over yet.

Yes we will probably not make the top four- but who knows what will happen from position 5-8.

Probably be out second week of the final series this year . I how I would love to see us face the dogs again this year and ruin there season( I think there is still another chapter in this battle to come this year)

I see us loosing to Easts in 2 weeks time then going on a run of wins.

We know this team has it in to match it with big boys. The storm game clearly shows we have it in us.

Just need to fix up our attack and our disclipine and we will be there come September.

Unlucky yesterday boys.

have turned corner with attack, we were too defensively minded when we have so much strike power. with snake and fa'oso back next game, only see us losing to the cold in Canberra before semis, still think top 3 is realistic if we build on that attack from the start and not rely on it when down by 18.

Ps. with all the controversy everybody forgot killers 1000 points, congrats on a great kicking display - finally.

Manly scored 3 tries in 13 minutes - so attack is being remembered once more.:angel:

However, not grabbing the arm carrying the ball, but wrestling the stupid bastard holding it, cost us in extra tackles for offloads, as well as the (short but awarded) Reynold's try :idea:

Thought that Gifty ran straight lines again as well.:angel:

Manly must fine any Player, apart from Killer, who ever presumes to say anything to a Referee. :idea:
We are a marked Team in their eyes and will always be penalised for any remarks :mad:

It ain't over in June, Guys:exclamation:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4