Thoughts on Other NRL Teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The teams I Hate are Storm, Dogs and Souffs.

I really dislike Chooks, Dragons, Eels and Bongos.

Im indifferent to most other teams. Being from canberra, I don't mind the raiders.

The Scumdogs are my most hated and by some considerable margin too. After "Desgate", there will be no forgiveness.

Next are the Purple Scum. Cheats. Plain and simple.

Next, Souffs. All that crap about "pride of the league". And if one more toothless bunnies fan tells me they've won the most premierships....give me a break. There's not one that happened after colour TV.

Next, Rorters, Donkeys and Squeels. Rorters because they're soulless. Donkeys because they get favouritism from the NRL and Squeels because I grew up in the area and everyone supported them. (I've always been of superior intelligence. Or was it the stupidity of those around me ? Never can tell.)

Cowboys because of JT's head.

The Noughts for 97. Do I need another reason.

The rest are just there. I don't have any thoughts on them. I pity them more than dislike them.

Disco said:
Absolutely hate (in no particular order)

Bulldogs
Storm
Roosters
Kinights
St George
Broncos

Dislike/enjoy their failure

Cronulla
Parra

Completely indifferent

Titans
Cowboys

Not so bad

Tigers
Warriors
Penrith
Canberra
Souths

More or less agree with all of the above however I would swap the Knights and Souths. Haven't got too much against our cousins from up the M1. Souths on the otherhand.....the 'pride of the league' were kicked out of the comp for good reason. They're ****house. Wish they would occupy the bottom of the table, like they always used to.

Big love soft spot for those bogan westies the Panthers and the Warriors. Kia ora bro

Hate - Tigers, Roosters, Brisbane, Melbourne, Souths, Dragons, Sharks

Enjoy the Warriors from time to time

Irrelevant - The rest

HoldenV8 said:
Could care less about: Gummys, Pussies, Raiders,

I'm sure if you tried you could be like me and 'couldn't' care less about them :p

[video=youtube]http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw&feature=kp[/video]

My thoughts on other teams, is that they are a necessary evil

NRL Teams I'd like to see get the Wooden Spoon.
Repeatedly.

1) Stinkin' Mexican Grubby Cheats - Storm.

2) Broncos - With any luck thier strong success season after season is at an end and they keep losing more and more.

3) Knights - Living in the Hunter region as a Manly fan has often been very enjoyable, any chance to give it to the Knights I do.

4) Souffs - Whilst I don't mind the South Sydney Rabbitohs club & thier history etc. in certain aspects, more spoons for them will be awesome.

5) Roosters - F them.

6) Eels - Thier recent trend of collecting spoons would be great to see continue.

7) Bulldogs.

8 & 9) Titan & Cowboys - Queenslanders.

ssar said:
NRL Teams I'd like to see get the Wooden Spoon.
Repeatedly.

1) Stinkin' Mexican Grubby Cheats - Storm.

2) Broncos - With any luck thier strong success season after season is at an end and they keep losing more and more.

3) Knights - Living in the Hunter region as a Manly fan has often been very enjoyable, any chance to give it to the Knights I do.

4) Souffs - Whilst I don't mind the South Sydney Rabbitohs club & thier history etc. in certain aspects, more spoons for them will be awesome.

5) Roosters - F them.

6) Eels - Thier recent trend of collecting spoons would be great to see continue.

7) Bulldogs.

8 & 9) Titan & Cowboys - Queenslanders.

I like how you just said 'Bulldogs'. :)

I think all manly fans instantly understand what you mean. :)

I can't for the life of me find a Souffs thread or some such more suitable..

---

LOL @ SOUFFS! Somebody capture & upload that video clip on the ch9 footy show last night around 9:45pm with the 2 Souths supporters in the pub with Beau's mic.
@ Once.

...Here it is!

http://youtu.be/vL3Sp0bNtXg?t=3m26s

Awesome.

With other teams I find that I'm ok with them one season and hate them the next. Just depends who's playing with the team. Adding a d*ckhead to a team I was ok with will usually see them moved to my hate list.

Having said which I can't stand Soward, but I really like how Penrith are going about their business this year.

Mike

AFTER ANOTHER GOOD WIN, i CAN POST HERE AS NO ONE WILL BE INTERESTED IN READING IT

AH CRAP.....CAPS LOCK IS ON!!!!

Sorry.

In my earlier days, being in qld most of the time, I hated the broncos...and queenslanders in general. They were sore losers and ungracious winners. Still true today as after getting soo emails for the last 8 years from those turdburglars....nothing this year!

Then..being an Aussie...when NZ entered it was NZ last, then brisbane....then whatever gold coast attempt there was at that time...giants, seagulls, etc.....

But now:

Most hated: Storm. Everything that is deceptive, misleading, underhanded, cowardly, etc comes from them. Murdoched backed, still needed to cheat, and actively pursue tackles that maim whilst all the time claiming innocence- bugs the hell out of me.

Don't really like:
Broncos (Qld), roosters (total rorters) bulldogs (mainly due to their fully sick fans). Souths - b/s pride of the league (see supporters)

Used to like: Balmain. Back in the roach, sirro, Jack, elias, etc days of the late 80's early 90's. esp Jack who was my all time fav player. Now....they don't really mean much to me.

Kinda indifferent to all the rest. Not living for 100 years in Manly I don't have the animosity from cronulla battles, etc. I remember canberra getting all the help it needed in it's early years (bastards). etc

If I've left any teams out.....it's just that you're not that important! ba ha ha

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2