Thoughts about Melbourne Storm...from Twits (Storm supporter)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had my once a year annual bet in February $50 at $21 to 1....a nice little Thousand coming my way if they win.

Good to see a "non troll" on our forum

Geez Mark a thousand bucks to a millionaire like yourself would be equivalent to us mere mortals winning $20.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the opposite of most Manly fans because I like the Storm. I've always been a fan of Smith, Slater, and Cronk, because they were nothing and the Storm developed them into the players they are now.

They've brought up some good youngsters this year, but they do need more experience in the top grade. As far as I'm concerned, The big 4 (including Bellamy) need to stay as they are the heart and soul of the Storm.

It was a great year and Twits (or any other storm supporter) should be proud of them. Good luck in the future.

Best advice I can give you is stay loyal to your club, no matter what happens. I felt sorry for your boys on Saturday night when they were out there and Bellamy decided to sulk in the change rooms. Des would never have done that. He would have been down there consoling them.

Stand by them, stay loyal and you will remain as a club that I respect (but don't like ;)). In that market down there that is the only way you will survive.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4