Thorpe Quiits Swimming

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No worries byso - you have pointed out how I can lose the plot and need to see things from other's perspectives. From now on I will attempt to be even more tolerant of the mysogenistic, homophobic, racist, inward looking set wherever they decide to drop their little piles of do-do. :drunk:

MB I was only taking the piss I am about as far away from a "mysogenistic, homophobic, racist, inward looking set " person as you can get- I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

No worries PJ. I have a habit of upsetting folks all on my lonesome, so I am sure there is just a special category for my sort.
:)

It's all good MB- I upset people every week- as a matter of fact there is one letter to the editor dedicated to me tomorrow in regards to my 'apparent' biased cricket reports!

It's all good MB- I upset people every week- as a matter of fact there is one letter to the editor dedicated to me tomorrow in regards to my 'apparent' biased cricket reports!
Is tha Argus avail in Wagga PJ? And when is that radio show gonna be avail over here?
I have an avarage of pissing off at leaset 1 person per day. Todays been a good day as im up to about 3.

there are a couple of newsagents over in wagga that have it I think Hunters is one but I'll check it out for you- otherwise if you wanted I'll just sent you one. the radio recpetion now reaches till about Collingullie and with further improvements you should be able to hear it within the next couple of weeks- I'll keep you posted

Cheers PJ.
No need to send mate, Ill just go to Hunters or another large Newsagent. I cant imagine Ashmont agency having it but , you never know.

What is the channel for the radio??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4