Thommo’s Farewell Video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's a beautiful man. So pleased he finally got to play for his beloved Sea Eagles. Go well young Joel and thanks for your talent, effort, and inspiration!

Good luck to him. Gonna miss his experience and leadership on the field.

Next year looks like a youth policy taking shape so we have a substantial black hole when it comes to senior players and capable leaders to guide them around. I'm hoping that with Thommo's and AFB's money we can get a BK Ver 2.0 to fill that void.

Damn, brought tears to my eyes. Just such a genuine Aussie bloke. The perfect person to come back from St.Helens and slot straight into a guidance councillor role, with the focus on country kids that get overlooked. Help bring them to the big smoke, with plenty of help from Thommo, Beaver, Lyons, and J Lyon. We don’t need this gangster wannabe shiit. Hard working country kids is the future imo.

Now that’s how you leave a club AFB.

wonderful tribute and player Joel is.

worthy of putting on and playing in the manly sea eagles jersey.

hope the boys turn up for you on Saturday and we get a win for your farewell game even though you aren’t playing.

Wish he'd stay on. We need his sort of character around the other players and team.
It's unfortunate that we are losing his aura and mentality ,which is exactly what this immature team needs more of.
We need signings with mental toughness as well as physical toughness.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2