this would reduce peoples post count

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
this form MSE.
This would make this site quiet at times.

"As we near the silly season we have made a decision not to allow discussion on Manly players being targeted by other clubs.

In nearly all cases the reports are pure fiction and discussion on such topics does nothing but destabilise the club and gives those who want to bring us down more ammunition."

We ask that all our supporters accept this decision and act in the best interests of the club.

It would only be a true ghost town if we were banned from making any comment on players regularly incapable of acheiving 100 metres as a starting prop.

It would only be a true ghost town if we were banned from making any comment on players regularly incapable of acheiving 100 metres as a starting prop.

You managed to take a thread regarding.. rules set by MSE and still found a way to have your little dig at JK.

I'll give you that.. your persistant

And they should have added that anyone posting an opinion that does not agree with managements opinion will be banned.

It IS strange lads...that one always has to second guess whether their assessment of a player, coaching staff or club may not be within THEIR guidelines, so caution always has to be maintained when expressing an opinion. Doesn't give ode to "freedom of Speech", does it?
Additionally, that adds to the beauty of this site fellas. People can come on, and express a true opinion, refelcting one's TRUE emotions, without fear of banning.

Their site - their rules.
I have never posted there and those who keep wishing things would change will just continue to be disappointed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4