This will expose the 'true' supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

if it doesnt come off then we will all feel riped off an pissed off.

But I have faith in the management. You have to remember this is a business. It is not in their interest to pay $$$ for someone who isnt worth them..

This is the real world

The negotiations have already been.

I am willing to bet Banaghan said

\"We wont accept anything less than X\"

manly cant meet X so said, we cant make an acceptable offer.

How long does it take you to read a novel?

So why'd they pull this 2 weeks **** out then?

to see whether we could make an acceptable offer

C'mon mate, they knew full well they were never going to offer him a contract imo.

Exactly!! Thank you for putting it in such a way that even a red neck will understand it - surely!!

monas is quoted as saying he never asked for any more than they offered

people dont realise theres alot more to signing on the dotted line with a contract. THe managers read the contract and deal with it themselves.. He cant sign it without him.

Monas is definitely gone according to this morning's papers. He is whinging about being betrayed. It looks more and more like Orford and Matt King could be a done deal. Just to get King would be a sensational gain.

Sometimes mata I wonder why you would post stuff like this. You bitch and moan all day some times about just letting it rest. Stop the fighting. You said it too Philip Dean yourself, "we are sick of it" yet you continue to use the front page and the forum for your little war between sites. And stir up the rockers.

This latest monaghan deal is a little concerning for some people. When you moved to australia and started to support our side I bet you grew up with certain players who you idolise. And I think its time you understand that this whole have your own opinoin thing means that people can support and back up a player as much as they want. If they think monas is good for the club, then why the hell should they have to sit through you deliberatly trying to stir up tripe and go on some vendeta to bring him down.

My brother loves monaghan. I tryed to sit down and explain to him that monaghan doesn't look like he will be playing with us next year. He looked at me and said "Why"? This site has gone away from what football is about. Its a hobby. Its what we do on weekends for a bit of enjoyment.

Now it seems its all about who can give the best business reason why X should be sacked for Y and I really couldn't care anymore.

My brother then continues, but he scores a lot. He loves the team. He loves manly.

I dont think this site is for me anymore. Its just far to objective to everything I love about manly. Farwell.

An interesting post from a person who was going to tear up his membership over Peter Peters.

I hear pleny about Monas V Orford V Joey V anyone who wears the No.7. Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt we beat the Storm? Didnt Monaghan outplay Orford that day? Saying Orford is "the real deal" and Monaghan isnt is like saying the Bulldogs are the "the real deal" in 05 and Manly arent. It's Laurie Dayey logic.

One thing thats getting to me.

We have something in the wind.

June 30 is not for a few weeks.

If this occured at any other club we would be spewing about how we broke the anti tampering laws and demanding heads roll.

I just dont like that, i dont want to call for heads at our club, but if we broke it i would be a hypocrite not too as would everyone else.

[quote author=Daniel]

Exactly!! Thank you for putting it in such a way that even a red neck will understand it - surely!!

[/quote]

As an obvious Redneck could you please explain to me in, in less than 100 words, why Manly didn't offer the same contract that was refused in April. Manly have every right to say we are not changing our offer, this is it, take it or leave it.

Then in my redneck mind Manly would have come out of this saga without the crap hanging off them, which at the moment will take an awful lot of disenfectant to clean away.

Ummmm......

possibly because we offered him a contract and the REAL reason Monaghan wouldn't sign it is because his manager was over in England talking up his value to Super League.

It ain't rocket science folks. There are two sides to every story.

It's a shame our media man is so inept that he's not bothering to put the Manly side of the story out there.

Pete... Easy

We offered him a halfbacks contract. He is no longer seen as he halfback to take us to where we want to be and now want to offer him a hookers contract worth a lot less.

Easy

Pete... Easy

We offered him a halfbacks contract. He is no longer seen as he halfback to take us to where we want to be and now want to offer him a hookers contract worth a lot less.

Easy

Then why not offer him a contract in line with a hookers value, As I have said before & Matabele did not answer, at least in a way I could undertsand, the club apparently were offering a contract to Mona's based on his performance over the past 2 weeks.

I wouldn't have cared if they offered him a contract worth $150K, at least they would have being the doing the right & honourable thing. If it was refused, so be it, we all move on.

My problem is with the unethical & unprofessional manner in which this has been handled, by both parties. I expected much better from my club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4