this weeks team should be

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
1. BRETT STEWART
2. PAUL STEPHENSON
3. STEVE BELL
4. CHRIS HICKS
5. MICHAEL ROBERTSON
6. TRAVIS BURNS
7. MATT ORFORD
8. MARK BRYANT
9. MICHAEL MONAGHAN
10. BRENT KITE
11. STEVE MENZIES
12. ANTHONY WATMOUGH
13. BEN KENNEDY

14. SHAYNE DUNLEY
15. KYLIE LEULUAI
16. LUKE WILLIAMSON
17. GLENN STEWART
What do you guys reckon.

I'd put Ballin at 9, Monas at 6, drop Dunley and bring up another forward - probably a prop.

OPTION 1.

Brett Stewart
Paul Stephenson
Steve Bell
Chris Hicks
Michael Robertson
Michael Monaghan
Matt Orford
Mark Bryant
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Steve Menzies
Anthony Watmough
Ben Kennedy

Kylie Leuluai
George Rose
Adam Cuthbertson
Luke Willaimson

Hicks in the centres. No Dunley on the bench. Let Ballin and Monaghan play a full game in position.
Drop King. Willaimson on bench covers for most positions. Give Rose and Cuthbo a go.

OPTION 2

Brett Stewart
Paul Stephenson
Steve Bell
Chris Hick
Michael Monaghan
Matt Orford
Mark Bryant
Travis Burns
Brent Kite
Steve Menzies
Anthony Watmough
Ben Kennedy

Matt Ballin
Kylie Lealuai
George Rose
Adam Cuthbertson

A bit more contraversial.

We're missing 'leg speed' in the middle of the ruck. Burns is quick. Give him a go with Ballin on the bench to cover hooker and back row. Can't judge Burns on Saturday's performance as he didn't get the ball.

I like option 1 Jef, I agree Burns didn't get much of a go on Saturday

Never thought of Witt as hooker. Might be interesting. Adds a good kicking option. He is also surprisingly strong. Just needs to have the confidence to take the line on more.

Have to brush up a bit on his 'front on' defence.

Couldn't be any worse than Dunley's.

Sadly neither of your teams Jef will be picked by des this week as he will stick to the same team that played against the raiders to give them a chance to redeem themselves.

I like your team 1 but will burns on the bench instead of Williamson. I would like to see burns as interchange hooker with ballin to see how he goes there. Couldn't be any worse than Dunley.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4