This week's pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
This week's pack

Likely pack:

Kite
Randall
Princess
Harris
Stewart
Menzies

Bench:

Dunley
Williamson
Bryant
Minogue

Still has a handy look about it.

This week's pack

Totally agree with those players Mata, although Des might save Harris for the bench and start with Willo at lock with Beaver in the 2nd row

This week's pack

I heard a rumor that with 2 back rowers out, minogue and Bryant being front row, Glen Stuart may get the nod. In which case, I think a better line up. Watmough and Kennedy show great go forward but if these guys can defend their hearts out, I think we will come away comfortable winners.

This week's pack

its going to be Wet as well so Stewart may be a better bet being pretty mobile, the smaller blokes will have to do there share of dummy half running this game, look for Stewart/Donald to get to Dummy half a lot more than normal

This week's pack

i expect glen to get the nod with backrowers missing and harris to start on the bench as his impact of late has been good. Certainly the pack looks good still

Kite
Randall
King
Willo
Stewart
Menzies

Bench:

Dunley
Harris
Bryant
Minogue

This week's pack

We CANNOT be smashed in yet another Friday night game! Im sure I dont need to give reasons why, WE MUST WIN and must win comfortably.

This week's pack

I thought they may play tezza at lock and bring Alberts or Matai into the centres... An play Menzies in the second row with Willo.

Kite
Randall
King
Menzies
Williamson
Hill

But it's not likely but I would like to see it happen.

This week's pack

Noted that BK was the Top Offloader of the NRL round with 7 and his work is fantastic. The Eels will miss Hindmarsh so I think we will match tem.

This week's pack

This game is the true test

Sorry - had to be said

speaking of "had to be said" id like to chuck in, King needs to stand up this game and play to his reputation. !wall: !wall: !wall:

This week's pack

Glen Stewart is the perfect replacement for Watmough. He is also a ball player so that should help us.

Much will depend on how much we pressure their halves as this Tim Smith is still green and makes mistakes. Our forwards need to slow their go-forward and that is half the job done. Our mistake rate is the other like I would like to see addressed.

Parra are in good form and will be no pushovers.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon May 16 2005, 02:43PM ]</span>

This week's pack

This game is the true test

Sorry - had to be said

I think what you both mean is "Its crunch time" and this is "the most important game of the season"
:lol: :lol:

This week's pack

Ads - your are a sarcastic bastard. :clap:

I think Matas team will be the one Des annoucnes soon, Terry will be centre without doubt - he played his best game of the year last weekend.

This week's pack

yep agree Tezza did everything asked of him. no one is expecting hgim to run length of the field, but just to make every tackle and possibly set up his winger now and then, which he did.

This week's pack

King was very disappointing on Saturday. Softprop and Powderpuff spring to mind. I have backed him up till then but he was lacking

This week's pack

hey Kiwi be careful with your posts - you will be viewed as a "negative not a true Manly supporter" like the rest of us. !wall: :D

This week's pack

Yeah, matabele, the pack still looks good....but we are, for the first time this season, without BOTH BK & Choc. It's more the inspiration/leadership/neversaydie attitude that they bring to the field that we will miss.

Kennedy's defence and attitude was awesome on the w/end, and Choc's courage was tremendous. You only have to be 10% off in these games away from home and ya gone....Parra proved that by putting 50 on the Cowboys last start.

The pack may look good, but a couple of them are going to have to step up bigtime and lead the pack around the park.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4