This weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A real danger game for mine. Canberra stunned us last year, and there's no reason they can't do the same. They have a lot of pace in their backline, and Carney is a real threat everytime he touches the ball. And they have a lot of size and strength in their forward pack. I think they'll be fancying their chances at this one. I hope Dessis has our boys bursting at the seams to run amok for this game. Our lack of mobility in the pack worries me, especially without Choc.

Yes I am worried about our forwards this weekend.

I also have doubts as to how our forwards will match up in future games against the dragons, broncos and bulldogs who have very big mobile packs.

Glen hall on the bench?

I'm worried about the forwards for the entire season.

However, des has stated he doesn't want to see what happened last year repeat itself. I don't think it will. They might be quick, they might be big, but can that play football???

My fingers are still crossed that we can pick up O'meley and O'donnell in the comming weeks. that would make me feel a little better about or lack of depth this season.

I think the fact that we lost last year in such surprising fashion will be the very reason the result this time will be the opposite.

+ the fact our backline will **** all over them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4