This makes me so angry!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kt56

Just saw this on a dragon forum....

Last night not only did we see the real Dragons for the first time in 2005 but we also saw the real Manly.

Manly are imposters. As happy as I am about the win last night we need to remember it was only manly after all.

The next two weeks will be a good indicator. If the Dragons show the same defensive vigour and passion that they had last night then it will be 3 wins in a row.

I wish we were playing the scum after the Rorters cqause then we could play and beat the 4 teams I hate the most in succession.

But can they maintain it ?
Ends....

We have to win this Sunday!
I can't stand our team being spoken of as a **** team...it annoying, embarrasing and has gone on for long enough!

There's my rant for the day...What do you think?

Getting back to the top of the table after we beat the Raiders will shut a lot of these types up.

But we are the most hated side after all, I don't expect too many will be giving us pats on the back.

Coming from the chokers you can really only laugh at their biterness- atleast when we have the players we provide results- what do they have to show for all their internationals- not fcuking much.
Memo to Dragons: "Fire up fcuk ya !"

Second last and equal bottom of the table on 2 pts. Haven't won a premiership since 1979 and lost the big game 5 times since. Let in more than 40 points in 3 of 5 games this year. Fined for salary cap infringement. I think we all know who the losers are.

us.

oops....i mean them.

I leave all that ****e for the sharks supporters id prefer to drop crap on parra but im starting to feel sorry for them now - having BS and Fitz stuff them up year in year out.

Nah not really parra are ****e where they belong well below us - down near the dragons.

Go manly

25 years since their last premiership.

Actually, seeing as they're a merged entity, they've never won a premiership.

Hopeless

Well put PJ there a joke and there coach wont last past round 10!

"they're" mr never makes a spelling mistake, also "won't"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4