This is so special...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
.....to not only get a deserved victory but to listen and watch as my fellow queenslanders up here contort themseves into a frenzy of injustice,conspiracy and downright hatred.I have never felt so content (other than collecting at the ludicrous odds of $2.05)as their angst devours them whilst the maroon and white juganaut rolls to its inevitable conclusion.

The airways and streets are alive with drooling,blithering fools who have convinced themselves they are the victim of a grand larceny.It is so,so special.

And the argument that I wouldnt like it if the boot was on the other foot is also fallacious because of a tiny well hidden fact-the better side won and only when that is not the case can the crime of larseny be proven.

Just shows that the foundation of our great game is alive and well nourished-TRIBALISM!

Onwards fellow Eagles.......

LMAO yes it makes it all worthwhile when you get to experience sore loser Queenslanders first hand. I dont even bother arguing I just tell them all to go and eat **** we won HAHAHAHA. Can't wait to go to work on monday.

THanks kindly Volley.

Yep Mick...i went for a stroll to the local shops with my beautiful little daughter just to allow her to soak up the vitriol and outrage for herself.It was a special father/daughter moment I will treasure forever.

I had a bloke at work ( a Broncos supporter) said he was going to give it to me when we got beaten by the cows. He has'nt shown up at work yet......

susan said:
THanks kindly Volley.

Yep Mick...i went for a stroll to the local shops with my beautiful little daughter just to allow her to soak up the vitriol and outrage for herself.It was a special father/daughter moment I will treasure forever.

"father/daughter moment" - I'm confused. I agree with volley. Love your posts. Always well written and a pleasure to read.

Tell them sue that if a few more came to the game and supported their team then maybe they would have won.

Cowboy supporters don't travel and haven't supoported their team the last 3 semi finals we have beaten them at the sfs. Fact

I too now fell a sense of calm as I don my Manly gear for the 5th time this week. Best part of the dribble this week was listening to all these clowns up here on the Goldy giving it to me from Saturday onward taking great pleasure in telling me Manly is busted, Manly will have 2 players suspended, Manly wont have Jamie Lyon, Manly are going to get smashed by the Cowboys, Manly might as well book there Mad Monday. Blah Blah Bloody Blah all week.

I just took it all in my stride and kept agreeing with the fools, yeah Manly are gone, yadda yadda, all with a smirk on my face as I knew the boys would do the job and all these clowns have nothing today!

Particularly enjoyed sitting opposite two mates, who are Dogs supporters, at the pub this week as they have been trying to give it to me, I just keep telling them, yeah boys might as well get your winning T-Shirts printed up just as Saints did a few years ago! poor bastards are a nervous as kittens!

Nice to see plonkers like Matt Johns and his Fox/News drones with egg all over their collective faces!

Headline on the back page of all the QLD papers this morning "ROBBED" poor stupid bastards have nothing to go on about for the two weeks. Although watch em jump all over the storm this week as their adopted team Billy this Cam that. Another week of stiring the bejesus out of em!:p

That was a fantastic win last night. Still celebrating!! I have a few Cowboys mates and none of them are complaining. They are of the thinking, that's footy. Sometimes you get the calls, sometimes you don't.
Quick question, why is everyone so ecstatic about beating a Qld side?? We were always going to win that game in Sydney weren't we?
Also, why do all the Manly supporters who live in Qld not go back to NSW if it is so bad being here? Are there no jobs back home?

Frank said:
susan said:
THanks kindly Volley.

"father/daughter moment" - I'm confused. I agree with volley. Love your posts. Always well written and a pleasure to read.
Susan is a man, his username used to be Sue Ridgepipe.

Went shopping this morning wearing my 2011 Premiers Jersey and WCC tour cap, loved walking past some Bronco's fans and when I pointed to the logo most of them gave me the bird, just love it, I soak it up and think " **** you Queenslanders'

Cant wait to get ribbed by jealous work mates next week. My response will be swift and to the point - "Eat a dick mate, its destiny. Back to back was the plan all year"

Great post Susan!
I invited the guy and his family from across the road in the caravan park to come over and watch the game. They are Cowboys supporters.

It was SWEEEETTTT...:D

Up here on the Sunshine Coast, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the chooks are pecking and the locals are...................whinging.

All is right with the world.

Most Queenslanders are either Victorians, Croweaters or Kiwis these days aren't they? Certainly seems so in the southeastern corner of the State. Even the pint-sized premier, Campbell Newman, is a Tasmanian.

So what would they know about RL anyway?

Phantar said:
Most Queenslanders are either Victorians, Croweaters or Kiwis these days aren't they? Certainly seems so in the southeasten corner of the State. So what would they know about RL anyway?

Enough to win 7 SOO's in a row. The pricks ;)

We had some friends over who are the worst fans of all..they've all jumped on the cow wagon since there other QLD sides are gone, but worse still they were going on before the game like they're foundation members of the Cows:huh:
I agreed that it did look like Foran had touched the ball...well that was it!...the flood gates opened up to every conspiracy theory known (and unknown).I should've been taking notes...the next Robert Ludlum! Then they started on SOO conspiracies against QLD...I couldn't take it anymore and went to bed
To say the friendship was tested last night is putting it very mildly.:s

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4