This is not looking good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He’d be great off the bench if he’s cheap enough. He doesn’t miss many tackles and would give Jake a bit of help in the middle when he’s on. If he only has to do 20-30 minutes from the bench I expect it to be pretty high quality. Sure he isn’t going to punch holes through the line but he will pressure the kicker and track the fullback running an inside line. I have always liked Tolman and those sort of props though.

Can we change the thread title to the ‘Jumping at Shadows’ thread?

To quote FDR, ‘We have nothing to fear but fear itself.’

I agree he isnt as bad as people are saying he plays long minutes and offers loads of experience. 1 year deal to replace Boyle sounds good to me. Unless we have someone else in our sights. We have now lost two props so we need someone. He's no nate Myles ffs he ran over 200 meters. Mr. Plod couldn't even muster 100

Robbo what do you think of Montoya? He's been decent in the past but i think injuries held him back this year.
I don't mind him either. I'd be putting all my money towards a hooker and then fill the squad with whatever we have spare. We've gotta realise out of the 8 signings we will need, maybe on 2 or 3 will be starters. The rest will be depth options

I don't mind him either. I'd be putting all my money towards a hooker and then fill the squad with whatever we have spare. We've gotta realise out of the 8 signings we will need, maybe on 2 or 3 will be starters. The rest will be depth options
Only decent option is Brandon Smith and i doubt he will come to Manly... slim pickings in the hooking department. Same with props... id like to see us go after jack hetherington. Though tamou leaving might give him passage into their 17.

Agreed. He would also bring a bit of experience to the team which would help stiffen things up when we face some adversity. We have the stars if they stay injury free, just need better quality depth and a good hooker.

Agreed. He would also bring a bit of experience to the team which would help stiffen things up when we face some adversity. We have the stars if they stay injury free, just need better quality depth and a good hooker.

I think would be a very smart buy at a very good price. 80 minute player, +40 tackles and the guy does not miss many. hard worker and no nonsense. Definitely will take the pressure of Jake and tighten up that middle. Could open the possibility of playing Jake in 2nd row and out wider rather than down the guts each time every time. Jake is a very good ball player and out wide would give us some great options that we have not seen this year. Also begs the question of having a Marty / Paseaka / Keppie / Saddler / Fainu at lock (in addition to front row). Add in Keiran Foran at hooker and we have a whole new look pack of forwards and spine. Not bad from my perspective.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4