This is not looking good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This would rival the Myles signing....in fact could nudge it as the most uninspiring signing ever, if it happened....
Would be much worse. At least Myles was an extremely experienced representative player and provided a mentoring role. Tolman has never played rep and never even been in contention too.

I took at as his other options would be players at a different position either way they don't need to sign Tolman
But you can easily see that des is going to sign him and foran for next year.

He is not the front row forward leader we need at our club.

I'd probably have him at 150k for 1 year with a club option for a 2nd year.
Pretty sure he has been on a very fat deal at the Dogs, one of the reasons he is so unpopular over there (along with the fact he is absolutely unspectacular). He's always been a very consistent, hardworking type.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Des decides we need another very experienced prop to replace AFB. A Zane Tetevano or Richie Fa'aoso type. But yes for that type we only want to pay moderate money.
Tolman turns 32 in about a month. Pass.

Would be much worse. At least Myles was an extremely experienced representative player and provided a mentoring role. Tolman has never played rep and never even been in contention too.
When he played for us Myles was a useless pretender that unfortunately wore a Manly jersey in a few games a few years ago .....

Is there any evidence that we are actually considering Tolman?

We offloaded AFB and now a war chest to buy every available player on the market.... but i see right through this it's his manager pumping his price up and will re-sign with the Dogs

Holman is AVERAGE but he would come cheap and does offer a lot of experience. Plays 80 which would allow impact from Taupau, Paseka etc.
Averages 140m a game this year and 40 tackles.... i'm trying to find a positive, someone making 40 tackles a game would free up Jake and strengthen our middle. If you watched the dogs on the wknd he did actually play well, obviously playing for a contract. A swap for Boyle maybe? Des doesn't seem to rate Boyle.
I'd be hoping for a bit more than Davey and Tolman signings.... wow.
I'd probably have him at 150k for 1 year with a club option for a 2nd year.
I agree he isnt as bad as people are saying he plays long minutes and offers loads of experience. 1 year deal to replace Boyle sounds good to me. Unless we have someone else in our sights. We have now lost two props so we need someone. He's no nate Myles ffs he ran over 200 meters. Mr. Plod couldn't even muster 100

Robbo what do you think of Montoya? He's been decent in the past but i think injuries held him back this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4