This is not looking good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
NRL
Monday Buzz: Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett to snub Aiden Tolman in 2021

He’s the Bulldogs fan favourite who ran for 230 metres in his side’s win over South Sydney - but he won’t be part of Trent Barrett’s plans in 2021. BUZZ’S WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS, LOWLIGHTS

He had a good game against Souths.

Won't be due for another one until about 2024.

Didn't he run up and take a quick tap earlier in the year when the game was on the line ? We couldn't possibly be that desperate or stupid. Could we ? :sweating:

Holman is AVERAGE but he would come cheap and does offer a lot of experience. Plays 80 which would allow impact from Taupau, Paseka etc.
Averages 140m a game this year and 40 tackles.... i'm trying to find a positive, someone making 40 tackles a game would free up Jake and strengthen our middle. If you watched the dogs on the wknd he did actually play well, obviously playing for a contract. A swap for Boyle maybe? Des doesn't seem to rate Boyle.
I'd be hoping for a bit more than Davey and Tolman signings.... wow.
I'd probably have him at 150k for 1 year with a club option for a 2nd year.

He is basically what Gallen was the last two years of his career.

Does the tough hitups and always makes his 10 metres per hitup, but I think in the modern version of the game will be ineffectual.

I respect the guy alot though. Incredibly consistant and always been a clean and fair player.

NYEagle

Last edited:
What ;s the point of trying to develop promising junior props and not giving them the opportunity and instead looking at players like Tolman who would really offer virtually no improvement on what we already have or emerging . Even with A F B leaving , still have Paseka . Marty . probably Jake , Keppie , Boyle [ where has it been confirmed that he is leaving ] Sipley , Saddler and Fainu in the prop department . What would a guy like Paseka be thinking if the club is seriously thinking of bringing in a very average veteran like Tollman . Surely this can not be a serious consideration or suggestion . Get Paseka on an extended deal , that should be the priority and time that Des and the recruiting staff got of their back sides and got it done

Holman is AVERAGE but he would come cheap and does offer a lot of experience. Plays 80 which would allow impact from Taupau, Paseka etc.
Hey...Holman is awesome, nobody and I mean nobody hits a hole better than him. His cousin Tolman is average though...

Yes it's clear we need Lichaa! Pin-up boy for "career ruined buy Des" sadly

I think Des would do it just to annoy us: “get that in ya you silvertail navel lint! Tell me I’m outdated...Toleman and Foz together again...now who has Barba’s number? And Crusher, get me Lichaa on the line...”

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4