This Is My House

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
What does everybody think of this? I do quite like it and find myself signing it at home or in the car.
I think as soon as people really start to understand it they will also welcome it. Only then will it be popular. It will get teams firing as well as the fans with its anthematic lyrics.

I hate it. I wish we could find something a little more contemporary. This is just recycled NFL crap.

'Thats my team' from a few years back gave me the ****s at first but after a while it just becomes part of the package. I guess the same will happen with the new song.
Always think of footy when they play 'whats my scene' on the radio

This is my house is a terrible song written by a artist that should have quit years ago as he has made nothing of note in a high number of years

In the context of the NRL they are weak fools for allowing themselves to be wrapped up in this AFL vs NRL war bull****

Them inbred ****s in vic will watch this ****,us less homosexual people will enjoy our guys wearing more clothes and also not having our game start and end by a sound that would sexually arouse a moose

Ralphie link said:
I hate it. I wish we could find something a little more contemporary. This is just recycled NFL crap.

What do the NFL know about promotions!  ::)

I didn't like it at first but its definitely growing on me.

The song may just pass as average but the filmclip....seen Snake throw throw the ball in the air & thats our second of fame. Looks like an advertisement for a tri series between Tigers St G & the Rorters!!

Matt K link said:
The song may just pass as average but the filmclip....seen Snake throw throw the ball in the air & thats our second of fame. Looks like an advertisement for a tri series between Tigers St G & the Rorters!!
It was Matt Cross in the film clip

Anyone go to the ashes cricket!

He kicks to the left - he kicks to the riggght - Matty orford your kicking is ****e.

Yeah how good was the one u wanted jerry,how great was it to see a strapping young buck be absolutely useless instead of having an excellent short kicking and passing game,moron

How good was he in the UK - wish he'd stayed here.
do you mean maroon - halfwit.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299839978[/time]

Nthn NSW link said:
[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=186781.msg321960#msg321960 date=1299839087]
Anyone go to the ashes cricket!

He kicks to the left - he kicks to the riggght - Matty orford your kicking is s**te.

Happy fishing Jerry
[/quote]
:) they are a biting

Football & music don't mix.

Football is commercial, good music is counter-culture.
This means that football gets stuck with crap music. If it's crap, why try to use it?
They'll never learn. They're a bunch of squares who just don't get it.

Duff link said:
Football & music don't mix.

Football is commercial, good music is counter-culture.
This means that football gets stuck with crap music. If it's crap, why try to use it?
They'll never learn. They're a bunch of squares who just don't get it.

Enter Sandman was easily the best football song ever

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8