This is GOLD ... Marty Tiktok

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even though I'm 100% certain that if Marty did get the ball he would have dropped it, passed it to the Sharks, or ambled a couple of metres forward before being tackled, throwing it his way was still probably a better option than the options we took. That's how bad we are at the moment.

I’m surprised this isn’t being talked about too much on here, the video was created by someone else but Marty reposted it on his own Instagram which is obviously a giant up yours to the club.

Yep ... if he was the decoy, I can't imagine he would look so disappointed at not getting the ball ... and if he was genuinely expecting the ball, he wasn't exactly moving with intent ...

We are a poorly coached team either way ..
Actually I think this maybe good coaching from Des. Surely Des has tried everything to get Marty from offloading those balls that either go to ground, or go to the opposition.
But he continued to do it. When he threw a nothing ball in the Sharks 20, in the first half.
So Dessies got them in at half time and said to Marty, you leave me no choice. He then addresses the rest of the team, letting them know that anyone passing to Marty for at least 20 minutes in the second half will be replaced. And DCE, Walker didn’t let the coach down.
If he ain’t got the ball, he ain’t gunna throw it away. Well played Des.

Actually I think this maybe good coaching from Des. Surely Des has tried everything to get Marty from offloading those balls that either go to ground, or go to the opposition.
But he continued to do it. When he threw a nothing ball in the Sharks 20, in the first half.
So Dessies got them in at half time and said to Marty, you leave me no choice. He then addresses the rest of the team, letting them know that anyone passing to Marty for at least 20 minutes in the second half will be replaced. And DCE, Walker didn’t let the coach down.
If he ain’t got the ball, he ain’t gunna throw it away. Well played Des.
Pretty much my thoughts as well. Des must’ve given a speech about ball security so obviously the players all thought “better not pass to Marty!” At least they listened to something for a change!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4