This Friday .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It's time I said it for 2007. This Friday is the most important game of the season so far.

We have kept pace with and beaten everybodies favourites, the Storm. We are getting good review from the media but there remains the view that we aren't quite top tier.

It is time to beat the Dogs to establish our credentials as serious contenders. We have the defence but need to put on an attacking game that can put these scum to the sword! !!!

Big game that can dent the credentials of a desperate squad. We have everything to play for and the minor premiership is not out of the question.

Just been invited to a wedding on September 30.

Great excuse to be in sydney around Grand Final time. :yeah: :yeah:

Nice Nodd. Sounds Awesome.

I don't agree that this is the most important game of the season. Like every week i'd love our boys to win but I really don't think it's all that important. The thing I am most concerned about from here on in is the 5 out of 6 away games to finish the year.

I would like to see us win at least 3 of the 5 away games and the home game.

I am pretty confident we should get the cash friday night... we grow another leg at home.

i expect us to win, but not to flog them, just to do what we need to do so that we come away with the 2 competition points

MIGOTY? We are 4 games clear of third place. We are into $1.01 to make the top 4 and pick up a home final. Put the cue back in the rack CW :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2