This Friday and Channel 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just a question I read on this forum that some one saw on the footy show that our game will be the 9:30 game into NSW

Is this true??

Would make sense as both Brisbane and Dragons are both inform teams

yup, we're the delayed game. Two teams in good form and two with enough players injured/suspended to make a team to probably beat the other 4.

yup, we're the delayed game. Two teams in good form and two with enough players injured/suspended to make a team to probably beat the other 4.
Thank you eggson
I was always going out to the game this week ( I think we will beat the dogs and have thought so for a few weeks- we are due at ANZ Stadium for a win).

Now maybe a few more manly fans will join me in the away supporters bay on Friday.

Thank you everyone for your reponses to this thread very helpful .

Sorry but even with the free tickets I was offered I won't go to Homebush to watch football unless it's a final. It's got no atmosphere for a grade match, terrible parking, and when you are playing the Dogs you have to put up with their supporters.
I'll watch from home. The TV game should end by midnight, hopefully.

Are you guys sure it's the delayed game? All the online TV guides I have seen have us as the live game. Could of been changed though!

According to what the commentators and on screen captions said during the St Merge vs Scumdogs game, ours is definitely the second game on Friday night.

Can't really blame Nein for that though. St Merge and the Donkey's are in form. We're struggling to win or field a healthy team and Des' lot haven't really been much better plus have a few suspensions.

I think the original plan was to have our game first and the St Merge game delayed because that's the TV program schedule that Nein released. But considering form and ladder positions I think they have swapped it around.

Sad to think that the Scumdogs vs Manly game, being the all Sydney one with two top teams, would have been the live game this time last year.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6