This could kill us, Its Incomprehensible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No way, fight to the death !!

But as the original post suggests withholding funds may in fact have a negative affect , we don't want them going broke do we ( and thus become a Newcastle or Gold Coast).

Maybe a petition might work??

How do you get a petition going. I would like to hear from the Pens & Co as to why I should pay my membership and what advantage is it to me and Manly...what are their plans for our club and team...(Oh they probably wont answer that its not our club or team).

They made such a song and dance about Joe Kelly being at Albury this year and EVER since then we have heard sweet FA from anyone.

Since when did Hasler announce his plan to fans? He never did. Fans grew to trust his judgment because he improved our results and we could see progress.

That is exactly the position we were in. We were running dead last for a big chunk of season 2015. You may not have thought Manly had “a real problem” but you would be in the distinct minority in that regard.

I am no Penn-lover but I recommend waiting to see what happens next year before leaping off The Gap.

Exactly Des improved our results, he didnt take us from equal first to bottom feeders like the Penns have. I didnt need to ask Des for a plan because. Des didnt come in and blame Peter Sharp and sack Beaver and scorch the place. he came in, surrounded himself with Manly people like Tooves and Crusher and made positive changes to improve on our culture.

You are missing the point, I'm not leaping off the gap I am actually asking management to give us a reason to get behind them. Respect is earned & at the moment they havent earned any respect from me or alot of fans.

How do you get a petition going. I would like to hear from the Pens & Co as to why I should pay my membership and what advantage is it to me and Manly...what are their plans for our club and team...(Oh they probably wont answer that its not our club or team).

They made such a song and dance about Joe Kelly being at Albury this year and EVER since then we have heard sweet FA from anyone.

But what about the " Inside Swoop".....lol

Bob the premiership winning builder is back as head of football operations and our future is bright feathered friends
Bob was influential as player and coach building FIVE premiership wins out of our total of 8
Never fear the Immortal is here !!! :)
discovery-science-bob-the-builder1.jpg

I'm disappointed we have let another player go to Parramatta without getting Larissa back as part of the deal.;)
Larissa's interaction with supporters here was one of the things that impressed me about the club and Silvertails. The club could do worse than getting someone back in close communication with the fanbase like that.

Note: I can't speak for facebook or twitter:)

Last edited:
You would think a letter from the board to each member detailing some basics might help their situation.

However that's unlikely as they'd rather us be Mushrooms.

As I've said all through 2015 we are now mere " customers" , and we can either like it the way it is or move to another supermarket!!

But didn't ZtH tell us in his MD column, that there would be no more losses of talented up and comers to other clubs, a la JWH? That was just a few weeks back. The new regime was here and they are rebuilding the Sea Eagles.
The silence is deafening.

Bozo the actual clown Is our only hope isn't he? We sacked anyone else with a track record of success.

It must be an insecurity issue perhaps.

Bozo for all his brilliance comes with a massive warning label.

"He is his own worst enemy." What was his down fall last time round? 1. Nepotism. 2. Not being accountable for his sons selections and learning from his mistakes.

What concerns me now. It isn't just Bozo who is back. That he has gifted 2 sons jobs again that they are not qualified for shows he hasn't learned.

He still refuses to play the best player now he is just doing it off the field.

It is history repeating and his son as a recruiting officer may just cost us 2 more grand finals again.

Bozo is accountable for nothing. He has returned as a faceless man.

Yes he will make the big calls and decisions like when he was coach

But now he will be hiding, he sure as hell won't be the person explain justifying what he's done. Certainly he has been hiding in the back ground so far.

If Bozo had the ability to review his own decisions and consider them objectively. To stop making the same mistake over and over again.
NSW would not have lost 9 years in a row. After all he selected Gidley who individually stuffed up year after year for about 6 of them.

His inability to learn from his mistake. Respond quickly to a changing environment and re-focus. just does not exist. Bozo must think every decision he makes is perfect and the world will shut up and live with it.

He himself is the only reason he fails.

Fans were abusing his son and the fan back lash ultimately seen his coaching career end.

The world has progressed i am afraid. Social media and that we are discussing the great man right now for example.

If he couldn't control the fans back lash and deal with the change in the 1990 over his neptism destroying the team. I am very very afraid for our club as he has absolutely no chance now.

The quieter he remains, hiding behind his decisions once more, the greater he and his decisions will be booed again. If anyone is even at Gosford supporting in the first place that is.

Sustained success has spoiled us, very few teams have enjoyed the same run we have. Only a fool believes this would continue unabated - to sustain the sprouts of success that first presented 04/05 we had to choose to invest in a long term team. We are in a transition to the next long term team, with the remnants of that previous success likely to retire over the next 2 years

Remember the average playing career of an NRL player is ~43 games, how many of our current generation of players have surpassed that? We have been spoiled, and with that comes a sometimes unrealistic expectation, to build the next era sometimes an unpopular decision is made - sometimes a wrong one. Let's just comfort ourselves in the haft that it isn't likely to be of the same magnitude of letting J.T go for a measly 170k p.a.

I will let the results next year shape my opinion of all this change!
Who am I to question the likes of Bozo etc

Be interesting to see what you both say this time in 12 months.

Who knows what the future holds.
Going by our past history of excellence our future can only be bright .
We are the mighty Sea eagles because we always sour above failure and that is why we never ever had a wooden spoon unlike Forans new club :)

Board of Directors of Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited

Scott Penn :devil:
Rick Penn :devil:
Heather Penn :devil:
Kerry Chrysiliou
Peter Peters
Bob Stevenson
Julie Sibraa

Things need to change... Now!

Board of Directors of Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited

Scott Penn :devil:
Rick Penn :devil:
Heather Penn :devil:
Kerry Chrysiliou
Peter Peters
Bob Stevenson
Julie Sibraa

Things need to change... Now!
If only the poor old North Sydney Bears had Penns to write out their cheques things would have changed and they would still be in the NRL

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6