This Brimson kid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He’s a good player. The Titans are sneakily putting together a strong roster, just need their coach to bring it all together. Brimson, Taylor, Sami and Arrow are 4 of the best young players around. James, Wallace and Don are pretty bloody good as well. Then you have Rein and Petes as a good combination - there’s no excuse for them not going well next season.

They will go well next year. I actually think that SOO will affect them pretty heavily. Kev Walters must be excited at the young qld players emerging. I'm happy for SOO itself. It'll be a good contest for the next few series!

Just on AJ...he dislocated his shoulder last week but refused to miss the game last night. Last night he played with a fractured hand. It's a fineline between tough and silly. This kid is tough!!

I've seen a lot of Brimson at touch games, and in the Titans 20's (as my mates kid was in both). He's a freak, was 17 when he was graded. From standing starts he was leaving blokes for dead.His defence was a bit suss for a while, but they had a great coach in Ben Woolf, who is a great defensive coach.
Ive watched Elgey for a while, and gone down to watch Tweed in the Qcup. Which is now coached by Ben Woolf. I thought if anyone can sort his defence Ben can. But it's just not happening. I'll admit he's better than a cpl seasons ago, and he can throw some good straight and hard cut out balls, but inevitably his defence let's him down at key moments in games.
This will be my last whinge about him until round 8 (I want him to prove me wrong). I obviously want him to step up, and maybe if Jake can ride shotgun for him, and Cherry can teach him how little blokes can tackle massive units, he may come good. @:cool:
Good background info on LG. You can't take Jake out of the middle to babysit this guy, so that'll fall on Thommos shoulders next season. He's going to cop plenty of traffic that's for sure, so a big offseason of defensive training from our elite coaching staff should sort him out - we were watertight on the edges this year @:)

New nothing of this kid but absolutely electrifying.
Destroyed us last week, killing Storm tonight.
A player who this at times boring predictable NRL needs to light it up.
What really impresses is his defence....made 3 trysavers including a ripper on Addo Carr.
Kid has a Huge future.
Electrifying is the word. He blew our backs off the park with his electrifying speed and made them look pedestrian
There is no substitute for speed
SPEED THRILLS & SPEED KILLS and the 19 year old kid destroyed us

What I like most about the kid is his commitment in defence. Every single play, he puts in 100%. And he keeps switched on for the entire game.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10