This Afternoon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Ok Guys,

You know I dont post rumours or crap very often however I have heard that we will announce two signings this afternoon. I'll leave it to you to guess who??

BTW Anasta and Harrison both have done deals with the roosters.

I hope you are right Clon - is the source the same as the person you where sharing the crownies with a few weeks back?

You havent told any crap yet, I hope your correct.

I hope he is correct, but depends on what the signings are. I don't hope he is correct if they are Chris Walker and Julian O'Neill.

If they are Matt Orford and Steven Bell I would be ecstatic.

Rumours a plenty have been flying today

i think thurday will be announcement day, after origin

Yes Wheel it was. As soon as the Anasta/Harrison deal is announced ours will be as well. Rumours are it will be today.

Minor news, Matai, Dunley and Willo all to stay.

Randall, Stephenson Goorne

Yes he does exist - although the beers from the sponsors lounge didn't appear to exist.

Honest Wheel in my attempt to smuggle the beers from the presidents lounge to you I was stopped by a large female security guard. Her name badge read J King.

Honest Wheel in my attempt to smuggle the beers from the presidents lounge to you I was stopped by a large female security guard. Her name badge read J King.

LOL.

GOLD would not be worthy of this post,we need something higher :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I stated 101, the Anasta/Harrison deal has yet to be confirmed as far as I am aware. This may happen after SOO, although Braith did state he wanted it sorted out prior to tonight. Thats why it was rumoured to be announced yesterday. They chose to simply announce an offer had been made.

Be patient, sooner rather than later.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4