THIS 2017 Roster is damn good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Fullback Turbo up with the best...in fact on form - Number 1 in the comp.
Winger Uate - Massive carries for field position and deadly finisher - up with the best.
Dylan Walker is the star centre in the comp.
A healthy battle for Parker and Kelly fighting for 1 centre spot....Parker building well.
DCE showing his true potential can break a game open - in the top few halves.
Kapow is the NO 1 devastating front rower - yards and offloads all day.
Api the most underrated dummy half in the game - tough, quick competitor - up there imo.
Jake at lock is the gun 13 in the comp in every attribute....number 1
Add Green's stability and guile, Winterstein a reliable edge forward and more, Lane a talent with extra up the sleeve, Wright holding his own and working hard, Lawrence solid as always and off the bench..... AFB who intimidates and wins contacts, big Perrett who is a quality powerful young gun with an offload....then still have Sironen to come back - across the board THIS roster is damn good.
I understand there is money to add 1-2 big names, but this side if playing to potential is already up with the best few teams.
Have had some luck with moneyball recruitment and youngsters stepping it up also....thing is - this squad today have more improvement, than their more fancied rivals....

Am a big AFB fan and his potential, but ...... haven't seen him intimidate anybody, and whilst his slow rumbling forward metres are useful, he has the talent to contribute sooooo much more.

My belief is that we have so impressed on him the need to be reliable and disciplined that we have coached the mongrel out of him ..... would like to see him told to unleash the beast and take no prisoners.

PSS And fuk the 2 penalties he gives away, it's not as if we wouldn't be penalised anyway and well worth it to put the fear of the beast up opposing packs.

We also miss Taufua. What I like is most of the side is young, and so much improvement going into 2018.

Am a big AFB fan and his potential, but ...... haven't seen him intimidate anybody, and whilst his slow rumbling forward metres are useful, he has the talent to contribute sooooo much more.

My belief is that we have so impressed on him the need to be reliable and disciplined that we have coached the mongrel out of him ..... would like to see him told to unleash the beast and take no prisoners.

PSS And fuk the 2 penalties he gives away, it's not as if we wouldn't be penalised anyway and well worth it to put the fear of the beast up opposing packs.
Hey Woodsie - tbh - the intimidation is not the Klemmer (from 2 years ago) stuff.
Just his natural raw power and leg drive has opponents not really enjoying the match up or the contact...he is feared without even pulling the angry head.....IF he gobbles a few angry pills without going off tap - even better....

Enjoyed ya try Brown .... now keep that sh** up and will start a "Brown walks on water " thread....
images (24).jpg

We also miss Taufua. What I like is most of the side is young, and so much improvement going into 2018.
And our halves are really smart and stable on the field. Canberra have a great, young side and had a great season last year although lacked smart halves and stabilising halves to continue developing the side. I don't think we'll have a second year syndrome like them, the only way i see us going is up

Watch his performance against the Raiders in Canberra this year. I think he has intimidated a lot of players...he constantly stands in tackles and he has a very aggressive upper body thrust that he uses to prevent the opposition forwards from wrapping up the ball. Sometimes he shows some serious strength and the commentators make mention of it in the calls. He is my Brad Parker, Woodsie! I love him!

Storm still seem the benchmark with shrewd recruiting practices but the Sea Eagles football department has unquestionably done really well with the recruiting and composition of the squad this season . Barrett and the Manly coaching staff can also of course take much credit and have done particularly well in really improving and rejuvenating the likes of Siro . Uate . Lane . Perrett , and taking into account their previous club form . Frank Winterstein , API and A F B and others have also of course had their games taken to another level this season . Certainly hope that this good recruiting judgement and acumen and favorable coaching outcomes can continue for the future for Manly.

What about his cousin Turner Brown:-

A little guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says, "7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 lb. left testicle, 3 lb. right testicle,Turner Brown."

The small guy faints dead away and falls to the floor.

This big dude kneels down & brings him to, slapping his face and shaking him, "What's wrong with you?"

In a very weak voice, the little guy says, "Excuse me, but what EXACTLY did you say to me?"

The big dude says, "I saw the curious look on your face and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I'm 7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 lb. left testicle, 3 lb. right testicle, and my name is Turner Brown."

The small guy says, Thank F%#k ! I thought you said "Turn Around."

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8