This 17 must not change.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
I don't care if Sirro and Suli or Walker return. They must keep their spots. They can come back through NSW cup. Guacamole and Sipley have been great off the bench. Harper has added good defensive steel down the other side. Knowing Des will he bring them back in. Make them earn it. It's a shame we needed so many injuries to get the right team on the park. Well done boys. Pride back in the shirt.

Bring on the panthers.

Perception Time .....

Great team display again today against the 3rd last Tigers

The Reality is We need to Raise the Bar

We must always keep evaluating each individual players contribution in both attack and defence

We must always strive for higher standards To keep growing as a team

Should be very interesting to see what happens.

It’s hard to imagine Sirro and Walker won’t get a start again. But I’d love Guac in the side somewhere, and don’t know which centre makes way.

Perception Time .....

We must always keep evaluating each individual players contribution in both attack and defence

Perception Time .....

So we should get the nooses back out??

Every manly fan should agree with this, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Sipley would be the one unfortunately under threat for Sirro's return but his bench value since he's been given a chance has been class. Hoping they persist with him, let Siro try earn his spot. With Suli, no thank u.

I would only bring in Walker for Parker , I know Parker is going well in the side in past 3 wins , but I think Walker brings more to side with his speed and was playing well in a position that he wasn’t suited too
I can see Des bringing Siro back in and if he does he still needs to keep Guac in there somewhere

Perspective time

We have to rise above the top 4 to be serious contenders

Have have highier standards to keep living up to

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8