Thinking of others this Christmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I hope we can find out how our Manly people who are going through a challenging time with their health
Good people like , Max Delmege , Graham Eadie and our lovely Silvertails member Marga

The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of giving and the greatest gift to give some one is our precious time

Hopefully every one that has a loved one that is going through a tough time this time of the year can make it through with the love and support from family and friends .

images (2).jpg

Well said Bozo. Really love your positive outlook and energy on this forum. Well played sir and thanks for the gentle reminder to think and consider those doing it tough and/or in less fortunate situations.
Cheers

A sprinkle of positive energy does wonders and thank you for your portion .

I Hope all your loved ones are well feathered friend and you all have a fantastic festive season

A sprinkle of positive energy does wonders and thank you for your portion .

I Hope all your loved ones are well feathered friend and you all have a fantastic festive season
Thanks Bozo I’ve worked in frontline child protection for the past 15yrs so am reminded daily of those less fortunate. I never take for granted how good I have it compared to others. I think with all the celebrations around this time of year we don’t always realize that the time of year can be incredibly difficult for some individuals and families. Take care all. I’ll likely be back in the new year closer to the season start.

Thanks Bozo I’ve worked in frontline child protection for the past 15yrs so am reminded daily of those less fortunate. I never take for granted how good I have it compared to others. I think with all the celebrations around this time of year we don’t always realize that the time of year can be incredibly difficult for some individuals and families. Take care all. I’ll likely be back in the new year closer to the season start.

Good on you feathered friend . Keep up the great work and enjoy your well earned break

I hope we can find out how our Manly people who are going through a challenging time with their health
Good people like , Max Delmege , Graham Eadie and our lovely Silvertails member Marga

The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of giving and the greatest gift to give some one is our precious time

Hopefully every one that has a loved one that is going through a tough time this time of the year can make it through with the love and support from family and friends .

View attachment 13279
Great message @BOZO ... it’s so easy to take one’s good fortune for granted, and Christmas can be a very sad and lonely time for some. The club is fortunate to have you on board mate.

Great message @BOZO ... it’s so easy to take one’s good fortune for granted, and Christmas can be a very sad and lonely time for some. The club is fortunate to have you on board mate.
I am sure there are lots of Silvertails forum feathered friends who quietly are thinking of others and giving their time . I am just a noisy bugger

We are all fortunate to have the opportunity of the Manly Sea eagles fellowship on this forum and every Silvertails member contributes in their own unique way as we all are gifted in different ways and are made up of different strenghts and weaknesses and in the end we ballance each other out .

Great post @BOZO my Mum is hanging on but her various systems are giving up @:(

It's hard to witness loved ones suffer for no good outcome.
So sorry to hear about your mum as mums are irreplaceable

It is very heartbreaking to see people suffer but it is even worse when they suffer alone .

People that hang on are the ones that are lucky enough to have the love and support of others to hang on to .

Keep up the great work HM . Knowing in your heart that you have always been there for your mum will keep you in peace and you will always have a clear conscious .

Ones we should be thinking about are these poor firefighters , FMD they’ve been at it for months already and we aren’t even at the peak danger period.

And remember they are mostly volunteers.

The government has to consider bringing in the army, sooner rather than later.

Ones we should be thinking about are these poor firefighters , FMD they’ve been at it for months already and we aren’t even at the peak danger period.

Good old ScoMo is more interested in attending Christmas Parties with the Murdoch’s than seriously helping the firies or communities in the path of the firestorm

Absolutely Mark. Not sure why the military are not used in these situations.

Over the times Bozo, we have had some disagreements and more often, shared similar opinions, but 1 thing for sure - you my friend have a heart of Gold....may your Xmas be blessed mate....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4